Y/N's Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 17

Soul Trait: Determination...?

Species: Half-Human/Half-Monster

Powers: Gravity Manipulation, Summon Sword, Any Attack That Has To Do With Bones, Gaster Blasters, Dt Weapons & Dt Shield.

Magic Based Attacks: Last Stand, Dt Shield, Dt Sword, ??? Blast, ??? Shield, Grav-Manipulation Bone/Sword Summon & Gaster Blaster.

Occupation: The Royal Executioner

Fears: Modest Autophobia, Major Misophonia, Modest Hemophobia, Major Athazagoraphobia & Modest Isolophobia.

(Below Is Only For People Who Don't Know What They Mean)

Definition of Fears:
Autophobia is the Fear of being alone.

Misophonia is the Fear of Certain loud noises. In Y/N's Case, people yelling at him. Caused due to something in his past that will be brought up later in the story.

Hemophobia is the Fear of the sight of blood.

Athazagoraphobia is the Fear of being forgotten.

Isolophobia is the Fear of Isolation.

Description of Y/N: He has been The Royal Executioner ever since Chara & Asriel died, 4 years to be specific. He never realized it until it was too late, but he liked Chara more than he even realized. He made a promise that any human that fell into The Underground would die at his hands, or he would die fighting them. His main weapons are swords, which are usually on his back, though he can also create them out of pure Determination at will. Little does anybody know though, he has another substance growing deep in his Soul, getting fueled by each human that falls, growing with each one he kills. . .