Chapter 3: It's Time!

Y/N's POV

I'm excited to finally bring Chara back! It's been 8 years since I've seen her and I just can't wait to see her again!

Anyways, Sans brings us to his basement where the machine Frisk told me about is at. Sans then pulls off the covers, revealing the machine.

Y/N: Y'know you really should've told me about this whole machine alot sooner.

Sans: To be fair, I completely forgot about it.

Y/N: I meant what it was meant to do. I already knew about it, just not what it did.

Sans: Even still.

Y/N: Whatever. Anyways, you're the expert here, what do we do?

Sans: Just let me do the work. If I ask for a tool, give me the tool, that's it.

Y/N: Alright.

After about 10 minutes of Sans fixing the machine, asking for a tool every now and then, he was finally finished with the machine.

Sans: Alright, it's done. Let's hope it works.

Y/N: Yeah.

After Sans pulls a lever, there's a bright flash of light. When we're able to see again, we someone standing there.

???: Hello Sans.

Sans: I-It actually worked!?

Gaster: Yes Son, It worked.

Y/N: . . .

Sans: Wait, it looks like someone didn't come through.

Gaster: Hmm, it would seem so.

I walk towards the machine without saying a word.

Gaster: What are you doing?

Y/N: What the-

Before I can finish my sentence, someone grabs my arm and pulls me into the machine.

Frisk, Sans & Gaster: Y/N!

. . .

Y/N: W-Where am I?

Chara: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: C-Chara!? Is that really you!?

Chara: Yes Y/N, it's me.

Y/N: It's so great to see you again!

Chara: It really is. I don't really know what to say to be honest. *Laughs*

Y/N: Me either, I just can't help but be happy.

Y/N: We should probably go back though. I'm pretty sure everyone just had miniature heart attack. *Laughs*

Chara: I don't think they'll be happy to see me though.

Y/N: You think that I give a shit about what they think about you? You're coming back with me. I don't care if they hate you or love you, It won't change the fact that I'm bringing you back. I'm not losing you a second time!

Chara: I-I see. Hehe, alright, I'll go back with you.

Y/N: Good, cause I'm not taking no for an answer. Now come on!

I grab Chara by the arm, and we both run back through the machine.

Sans: What the hell hap- huh?

Y/N: Woah!

Chara: I guess it did work.

Sans: What the hell happened?