Chapter 6: The Challenge

Y/N's POV

Things are starting to get out of hand... We've constantly been finding ourselves overpowered by Betty. We have to make a move, otherwise she'll just kill us all... I was so lost in thought, that I didn't even realize that Sans needed me.

Sans: Y/N, you alright?

Y/N: Huh? Oh, yeah, I just spaced out is all. Sorry about that.

Sans: It's fine, I think I may have an idea.

Y/N: You do? Let's hear it.

Sans: Do you believe in Alternate Universes?

Y/N: Uhm, kind-of, yeah. What does this have to do with anything?

Sans: Let's just say that I have some friends from other Universes. I'm gonna see if they're willing to help.

Y/N: That's actually a pretty good idea. Perhaps I can find alternate versions of myself that are willing to help as well.

Sans: Now you got the idea. Now c'mon Y/N, let's go pay my friends a visit first.

Y/N: Good idea, it's best if I get acquainted with them before I do anything else.

Sans: Yeah, now let's go.

Y/N: Right.

Sans teleports us to another Universe to meet up with his "other friends."

In Underswap

Us Papyrus's POV

I was hanging out with my bro in the Kitchen when I heard a knock at the door.

Us Papyrus: Hold on bro, I'll get it.

Us Sans: Okay Paps!

I open the door and see Classic and someone else I've never met before.

Us Papyrus: Hey Classic.

Sans: Hey Swap.

Us Papyrus: Who's the friend?

Sans: Ah, right. Swap, this is Y/N, Y/N, this is Underswap Papyrus.

Y/N: Nice to meet you.

Us Papyrus: You too. What are you two here for?

Sans: Heh, well, you see...

Y/N: We've got a bit of a problem.

Us Papyrus: What's the problem?

Sans: We'll show you when we get back, but it's pretty bad.

Us Papyrus: If you say so. I'm guessing that you want the other two to help as well?

Sans: Yep.

Us Papyrus: -Sigh- Alright, let me tell my bro goodbye.

Sans: Alright, we'll be waiting outside.

My Au's Y/N steps in.

Us Y/N: I'm coming with.

Us Papyrus: That's fine with me. If it's as bad as Classic says it is, we'll need all the help we can get.

I walk back inside and tell my bro goodbye before walking back outside and teleporting to the next Universe.

In Storyshift

Ss Chara's POV

Rei was out on patrol while I was relaxing in the living room when I heard a knock on the door. Naturally, I went to go and answer it. Upon opening the door, I see Classic, Swap, and two semi-familiar faces.