Another Authors Note

I apologize for not making another chapter, it's actually already in the works as I'm writing this, but I felt like I should say a few things while I still remember it.

Also, if you guys are willing to read this to the end, that would be great. I just don't want to worry about people wondering what happened to the story and stop reading it.

With all of that out of the way, please do keep an open mind and read everything. If you don't like it then by all means you dont have to keep reading. I would just prefer if you read to end, that's all. You don't have to, it's just preferred.

Anyways, I was going to say that I will be starting on a new story soon. It won't be an Mha story or a Undertale/Glitchtale story either. It's actually going to be an Fnf story. (Don't Judge Me) I've recently gotten intrested in Fnf and I finally decided that I wanted to make a story about it.

As all of my other stories have been, it's also going to be a reader insert story. I'm going to be doing an x Reader as well. (Bet you didn't see that one coming) As for the Ship, it's going to be one that I actually haven't seen anywhere on Wattpad. The closest I've seen to this specific x Reader story was a Oneshot, that being one of reasons why I'm making this story.

Guys please hear me out for this one, it's not weird or straight up wrong, I promise.

The person I'm shipping us, ourselves, we, I don't fucking know, with is going to be Rasazy from the Mid-Fight Masses mod. The reason I chose Rasazy was because she just seemed like a really cold but really nice person at the same time. She just seemed like she wouldn't really talk to you at first but would start to talk to you more once you got her to open up. I should also mention that this story will mostly revolve around the Mid-Fight Masses mod.

Rasazy is actually one of my favorite Fnf characters, my favorite being Selever. There are alot of unique characters in Fnf that I probably would have missed if I had never gotten into Fnf in the first place. Not to mention, each character has their own unique backstory in some way, shape or form like Tabi, Agoti, Garcello, Whitty, the list goes on. If you haven't heard of the game or haven't played it then I would personally recommend playing it. The mods are creative and there are still a bunch of characters I haven't seen yet.

Sorry about ranting on like that, I got a bit sidetracked. Anyways, I hope you guys understand my reasoning for this story and why I chose Rasazy. If you do, awesome, If not, that's still fine.

With that out of the way, I'm gonna get back to writing the next chapter of this story. Have an amazing day everyone and I hope you all stay safe.