When Your Sick

Felix

You walk down the stairs of Fathom Tower when you reach the kitchen you burst into a coughing fit. "Back Upstairs" said your Hottopic Gothic boyfriend. "Felix I'm fine I swear its just allergies." You say trying to convince Felix that there is no need to worry. He gets up and feels your forehead "nope get your ass upstairs I will be there momentarily with some tea." He says in a tone of finality. You huff and go back upstairs. The day consisted of cuddles, lots of tea, Felix reading to you, and a few monitored makings of soup.

Sage

Will literally have no idea what to do. "Uh Y/N you good?" He'll ask "Do I look good to you?" You'll retort. All in all he'll try to help to the best of his abilities but your mostly on your own.

Anisa

Will freak the fuck out and cuddle you,make you soup, and wait on your hand and foot. "Is the soup to hot Y/N?" Annie will ask wearily. "No no dear it is amazing the perfect temp thank you my dear." you'll say quickly with a sigh Annie will kiss your head and lay with you while you eat your favorite soup/ sick food.

Rime

Due to him being a healer he will know instantly how to make you feel better. He'll make you soup, and let you lay on him the only time your on your own is if you have a stomach bug and are vomiting. he'll comfort you afterwards tho and rub your back and kiss your head. He'll also make you your favorite sick food as long as he knows how to make it.

(I hope y'all enjoyed this this took me a very long time to write suprisingly so I hope y'all enjoyed it.)