How You Propose To Them/ How They Propose To You

Felix:

Felix:

You were sitting in the garden of Blackthorn Hall, pacing back and forth not knowing how the hell you were going to do this. Scylla comes out and rubs your back "You got this Y/N. He is gonna say Yes I know it." She says all you can manage to do is nod. Florain comes running out "Hurry everyone in their places Felix is coming?!" You start panicking as Florian turns on the fairy lights and lights up the garden then going to hide in the bushes along with the others all except for Escell who is watching from a terrace window still very much disapproving of this. Felix walks out and you hold your breath as he walks up to you. "Whats with the decorations Y/N?" Felix asks looking around as you take a deep breath and let it out turning his attention to you. "Felix you know I would do anything for you and that I love you more than words could ever express...." You pause to get down on one knee Felix's eyes widen and he starts shaking as you take a black velvet box out of your coat pocket and open it to reveal a solid black metal wedding band. "Which is why I want to know that you are mine and I am yours...forever...with that being said Felix Escellun...Will you marry me?" there is a silence that seems to drag on for an eternity before Felix falls to his knees and kisses you on the lips his face is stained with tears. "Of course I'll marry you Y/n" He says smiling his most amazing smile. Everyone stands up out of the bushes and claps.

 Everyone stands up out of the bushes and claps

Sage:

You were walking along the path at least thats what you assume considering you're blindfolded and can't see anything. You continue walking till Sage stops you and takes off your blindfold you're met with a lovely picnic that he definitely had help with preparing but you ignore that fact and cover your mouth in shock. "D-Do you like it?" says you unusually flustered cat man who is doing a lot to avoid your eye contact. You smile and stand on your tippy-toes and give him a gentle peck on the lips. "I love it Sage." He smiles at this. The night progresses as any one of your dates do lots of drinking and loud, obnoxious laughing but then the mood changes when you catch him staring at you as you were telling a story of something that happened to you back home on Earth. His love struck stare makes your heart beat so fast you're afraid it's going to beat right out of your chest. "What's with that look?" You quip trying to snap Sage back to reality. He does indeed snap back to reality. "Stand up" He says. "Huh?" you say not sure if you heard him correctly. "I said stand up." He repeats himself as he also stands up. You do as you're told and stand up. He looks very nervous as he holds both of your hands. "Shit...I uh don't really know how to do this so I'm going to get straight to the point." He gets down on one knee and you gasp and cover your mouth, tears are already threatening to spill over; He takes a red velvet box out of his coat pocket and opens it revealing a gold ring with diamond accents, and a beautiful diamond on top. "Y/N....will you marry me?" he asks his head down and ears pinned back. Without hesitation you fling yourself at him and hug him. "YES,Yes a thousand times yes?!" You shout. He smiles and kisses you as he slids the ring onto your finger.

 He smiles and kisses you as he slids the ring onto your finger

Anisa:

You're pacing the room where you first meet Anisa you thought it would be symbolic in a way if you proposed to her here. You decide to take a seat in one of the chairs in front of the lit fire place; After, a bit you hear the door open and you turn around and peek over the chair like a toddler waiting for mommy to come home. "Ani?" You ask. "Yeah it's me sorry I'm so late work held me up longer then usual." She says smiling that gorgeous smile. "It's alright I'm just glad you're here now." You state as she takes a seat in the chair next to you. "What is it that you wish to talk to me about?" She asks quizzically. "Oh right." you state standing up and getting down on one knee in front of Ani; she looks confused but it dawns on her and she covers her mouth as tears bead her lash line. "Ever since I met you my life has been nothing but happiness, there is never a dull moment when I'm with you; which is why I want you to marry me Ani." you state pulling out a blue velvet box and opening it to reveal a simple ring with a singular stunning diamond. "YES?!" She exclaims throwing herself into your arms. You smile as you slid the ring onto her ring finger; She admires it as you hold her. "I love it and you Y/N" She says. "I love you too Ani." You say with a smile.

" You say with a smile

Rime:

You are walking threw the gardens at Blackthorn Manor; when your strawberrry of a deer boyfriend appears in front of you, scaring the shit out of you. "Y/N..?" He says looking confused as you place your hand on your heart. "Jeez Rime,You scared me." You say laughing a bit making Rime smile ever so slightly. "Y/N.." He says gently instantly grabbing your attention. "Yes baby?" You ask intrigued in what is going on. Rime licks his lips and seems to be stumped on how to continue. "Rime..? Is everything ok?" You ask a bit worried now. "Huh?..oh yeah everything is perfect." He states taking your hands in his. "Well almost perfect." He says you tilt in confusion. Rime gets down on one knee and your jaw drops. "Rime stop joking around." You state your voice cracking. "This is no joke Y/N..I want you to marry me." He states pulling out a purple velvet box and opening it to reveal a beautiful rose gold ring, with diamond detailing, and the most stunning diamond in the center. You fall to your knees and all you can do is nod as you sob. He slids the ring onto your finger then holds you close to his chest.

(1104 words)