When You Have A Nightmare

Felix:
you wake up with a start covered in a thin layer of cold sweat and panting struggling to catch your breath not to mention the tears streaming down your face. You get out of the bed as quietly as possible as to not disturb Felix. Your downstairs making tea when you hear footsteps coming downstairs, you don't need to look behind you to know that it's Felix. "Y/n what are you doing up this late?" He asks groggily wiping the sleepy from his eyes. "I-I...I had a nightmare and wanted to make myself some tea to help me try and relax." you say your voice shaking more than you meant for it too. You turn around to go back to making your tea when you feel Felix wrap his arms around your waist. "Then I shall stay up with you till you are ready to go back to bed." Felix says softly while nuzzling your neck his hair which is still messy due to bed head is tickling you which makes you giggle and kiss his head. "Ok." you say smiling as you two stay up drinking tea and talking about a bunch of random stuff.

Sage:
You wake up and struggle not to scream as you do so you cover your mouth, you are panting and sweating cold bullets. You get up and decide to walk outside onto the terrace that is outside your and sages room that you are sharing at the inn you are currently staying at. After a few minutes Sage gets up and joins you. "Sage...I'm sorry did I wake you?" You ask "No..well yes but thats not important what's important to me is are you ok?" He asks you in a worried tone that warms your heart. "yeah I just had a nightmare is all a...really terrifying nightmare..." you say weakly. you then feel Sage wrap his arms around your tightly "It's ok Y/N I get those to but its just a nightmare whatever it is can't hurt you anymore." He tells you in a soft and gentle voice. You feel yourself smile and you kiss his cheek "Thank you Sage I needed that." you say as you hold onto him. "Anytime Y/N." 

Anisa:
Annie is awoken by you tossing and turning and mumbling in your sleep so she tries shaking you awake "Y/N wake up." she says wearily. You do wake up but you wake up and start screaming to which Annie proceeds to Hug you to her chest and stroke your hair. "Shhhh Y/N its alright its ok your safe." She says trying her best to calm you down. You are shaking and crying as you hold onto her. You two stay like that for a long time before you finally fall back to sleep on Annie but she doesn't mind.

Rime:
You wake up screaming bloody murder which causes Rime to come running in like the damn house is burning down but what he finds hurts him more. He finds you curled up in a ball sobbing. He walks over and holds you tightly "Did you have a nightmare Y/N?"He asks you gently stroking your hair out of your face. You nod in response to which he places a gentle kiss on your forehead. "You're safe now Y/N no need to be afraid." He lets you sit in his lap and lay your head on his chest as he holds you protectively. "Thank you Rime." You say as you start to fall back asleep in his arms. "Of course my love." He says as he kisses your head.