15

"Hello, nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Bang"

"Hi! Yes I've heard all the good reviews about you which is why I'm here! Nice to meet you too!"

*meow*

"Well, thank you! And this is my very sweet hybrid Felix~"

"H-hi! I'm Felix!"

Felix was with Chan seeing a new patient referral, the younger always enjoyed learning about different ones.

"You're a cute kitty~" the young man smirked at Felix, of course the hybrid being too innocent at times didn't notice how he was looking at him. But Chan did however...

Great...not another one...ugh
If it's not me they hit on it's him...
He's my kitty!

"Thank you!!" Felix giggled covering his mouth a bit twirling his tail, Chan cleared his throat petting his head.

*meow*

"Yes he very much is, he's my other half" Chan gave a fake smile to the young man, who obviously kept eyeing Felix.

"Ok, let's get started. Felix here likes to assist me, kitten can you please brief us why he is here?" Chan asked the boy before going to the screen on the wall pulling up some 3D images.

"Oh sure Dr. Bang! This is Son Youngjae-"

"You can call me Eric cute kitty~" he interrupted with a smirk winking at Felix, the younger just nodded with a small smile and blush looking down at the iPad. Chan however, wanted to knock the guy into oblivion for flirting with the younger...

This motherfu-

"Ok! Well this is Eric! He came in for some vision problems at night" Felix finished looking at Chan, the older petted his head with a smile.

"Thank you kitty princess-"

"I may have some problems seeing at night, but I'm definitely not having any right now seeing a very smoking hot kitty princess~" Eric teased right after smirking at Felix still, as soon as he said that Felix realized he was hitting on him...and Chan's blood was boiling.

"U-um...I-"

"Eric, if you don't mind focusing on the reason you're here please" Chan said in a bit of a cold tone to him, Eric just shrugged looking at him.

"Sure, I-"

*meow*

Chan suddenly pulled Felix closer by his waist to kiss him passionately, Felix was surprised as he shyly kissed back.

"Thank you baby, your help is always appreciated~" Chan smirked petting his head, Felix shyly smiled and nodded stepping to stand in the corner. When Chan directed his gaze to Eric he was very pleased to see his patient's mortified face.

"O-oh, um...y-you two are-"

"Together? Yes, almost 4 years now and we love each other very very much~" Chan smirked cocking his head a bit, Eric felt embarrassed as he nodded looking down.

"So, let's finish your appointment" Chan said plainly stepping closer to the screen on the wall, he glanced over to Felix who was giggling quietly in the corner, giving the boy a wink making him blush even more.

Dude finally got the hint he's my kitty~

~

"My kitty belongs to me~"

"Channie~"

Of course after Chan finished all his appointments it was end of day for them to leave, but he made it very clear how jealous he still was much younger Felix's liking.