184

While he was doing so Chan came out the bathroom calling for him.

"Kitten I'll be out soon!"

*meow*

"Cute~"

Chan dried his hair as he changed into his lounge clothes, coming back to the bathroom to hang his towel.

"Alright...baby I'm here~
You ordered the food?" Chan teased coming out the room to see Felix choose movies.

"Oh yes Channie!" Felix giggled sitting on his knees.

"Such a good kitty~
Alright kitten, we're behind on laundry too so let me throw in a load to wash and be right out"

*meow*

Chan hummed to himself going to their room to get their clothes for the week from their laundry basket in the bathroom.

"Ok, and-"

However along the way he saw Felix had left a towel on the floor sticking out from his closet.

Messy kitty

He sighed putting the basket down the went to grab the towel from the floor, but then he glanced further into his closet to see Felix had some other things he could barely see in the dark on the floor.

"Oh boy...probably forgot what he was doing when I came home and stuff" Chan joked to himself switching the light on, walking in to grab a hoodie and jeans from the floor.

"Distracted kitty he is~" he laughed lightly picking them up, but just as he was about to turn away and leave...he saw something on Felix's Vanity...

The empty cherry juice bottle...

Hm?

Chan raised an eyebrow dropping the clothes on Felix's chair, seeing closer it indeed is the cherry juice bottle but empty...

"What...? Why...does he have this here...?" Chan was confused thinking to himself, he thought it was odd Felix was having a giant Liter juice bottle there...and the more he thought...that's when he remembered...

"Wait...cherry..." Chan stilled for a moment thinking, because he remembered why he had the cherry juice. It was for the occasion if Felix needed it for his heat, but...

He wouldn't have-
No, he always tells me when it's here...maybe he just wanted to taste it?
Maybe...

But the more Chan pondered and knew Felix's behaviors of how he had hid some stuff from the older in the past, he rationalized his idea even more.

He clenched his jaw starting to snoop around Felix's closet.

Because if I know him, just like his candy he hides I bet he-
There!!

Chan indeed found Felix's hidden Stash behind his clothes somewhere, seeing 2 empty bottles and one full bottle left.

The older narrowed his eyes biting his lip not happy at all to see the empty bottles, he glanced back to the other one the vanity standing up as he grabbed it.