Chapter 10

--Xander's POV--

After I left her room I returned to my own so I could get some rest. Unfortunately, the only thing I could think about was Melody. What's wrong with me?

After about an hour of tossing and turning I finally gave up. I obviously wouldn't be sleeping any time soon. I got up and walked over to the only place I could. Sam's room.

Samuel was practically my older brother. I could ask him anything and he would always have an answer. Growing up, my dad's been a busy man so I often went to Sam for advice.

I slowly pushed the door open before peeking my head in. "Sam?" I whispered.

"Mmhmp," was all I got in response.

"You're up right?" my voice timid.

"Yeah I am now," he grumbled. "What's up?"

"Umm... Can I ask you something?"

He motioned me over to his bed patting the spot next to him. I walk over and plop myself down.

"What's got you down bro?" Sam asks. I feel bad cause he still looks a little sleepy.

"It's Melody," I say with a sigh.

I hear him chuckle a bit and glare at my giggly brother. "What?"

"It's so cute! My brother's in LOVE!" He practically screams.

"You're gonna wake up the whole palace," I whine.

"Oops," a devilish smirk appears on his face. "Sorry dude. Okay what's the problem," finally he's back to my serious brother.

"She doesn't like me," I say sadly.

"No. Really?" He puts his hands over his heart and let's out a dramatic gasp. Leave it to Sam to be a sarcastic little shįt about everything.

"Seriously!"

"Okay sorry. Just seduce her," Sam says casually.

"Okay sorry Mr. Muscular Knight but I don't exactly have tickets to the gun show or whatever," I say with a sigh.

My brother cracks up at my lame attempt at using slang. "That means you stare at dudes when they flex," he says with a laugh.

"Well you know what I mean," I can feel my face burning with embarrassment. "Anyway, how do I seduce her?" I ask.

"Talk dirty to her," my brother says with a smirk. "Get her in a room alone, keep the conversation casual, and then bam, when she least expects it trap her under you on a bed and whisper 'I'm gonna fxck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight for a week. Moan for me baby,'" he finishes.

"Does that actually work?" I ask.

"Yup," and there's the famous smirk making a reappearance.

"Fine whatever. I'll try it. Thanks Sam," I say before walking out of my brother's room. I sure hope this works...
---
Sorry short chapter. Next update will be done really soon. Bye!

ok awkward. i would like to apologize because i really thought i was going to have time. working on an update now.

also, Xander what are you doing? on what planet did sam just give you good advice?

Please go back one chapter. I added Melody's POV.