Chapter 28

India
I was living my best life. Getting rid of Trey and that baby made me feel like I was free. I can move how I want and do what I want without someone telling me how to do it or judging me.

I got me a little sugar daddy as well. He a nice dark chocolate man and he don't even look that old and when I tell you he was giving me money, he was paying my bills, giving me almost $10,000 a week, and flying me out. I don't know what this man does. All I know is that he married and got two daughters and a son.

Leilani
"Hey baby" Chris said as he walked in the door and gave me a kiss.

"You spoke to India lately?" He asked me.

"No I haven't and I could care less" I told him and shrugged my shoulders.

Me and India haven't spoken in almost a week. She was doing her and I was doing me. I don't know what the fuck is her problem but she is going to have to deal with it on her own time.

"You spoke to Trey ?" I asked.

"Yeah he kind of fucked up about the situation. That was going to be his first kid and she got an abortion. He don't want to see her, he don't want nothing to do with her. Anything she left over there he threw it out. Why did she do it again?" Chris asked.

"Cause she wanted to get revenge on Trey for cheating" I said.

"I don't got nothing against abortions, but to do it out of spite that's fucked up" he said.

"Well that's India. She always goes the extra mile" I said as I went upstairs to my room.

"What you about to do today?" He asked.

"I'm probably about to go to my office and work on some new shit. Beau need some more food so I'm probably going to go to the store too" I told him.

"Well Im going to get royalty. I will text you later to see what you doing" he said.

"Wow you only came here for like 30 minutes and you leaving me already?" I said as I pouted.

"Yeah I wanted to see you real quick" he said as he pulled me closer to him.

"You can't stay for longer?" I said as my hands creeped into his shirt.

"As much as I want to stay and be all over you right now I can't" he said and laughed.

"This is funny to you Brown?" I asked.

"Yes cause I got your ass addicted. I was over here last night" he said.

"Okay and? We can have a part two" I said as I kissed his jawline all the way down to his neck.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me. We made out for like 5 minutes until he pulled away.

"I got to go now. Ima see you later. I love you"Chris said and kissed my cheek. I rolled my eyes.

Chris
Once I picked up my baby. I went to the jewelry store. I was planning on getting Leilani a promise ring.

I'm so in love with Leilani and I want her to be in my life forever and I'm going to show her that.

"What kind of ring are you looking for?" the lady asked.

"A promise ring, but I don't want nothing basic. It has to be cushion cut" I said.

I remember Leilani telling me that's her favorite one, so it's only right if I get the one she like.