Chapter 1

Leilani

As soon as I woke up I checked my phone. It was 10am. Normally I would get up to be at my headquarters early, but today I decided not to. I own a business called Lani's. I always wanted to be my own boss growing up beccause I like to run my own shit you feel me. Everybody does makeup so I wanted to do something else people like to wear and I came up with accessories. I sell shades, bags, and jewelry. To my surprise my business been doing hella good and really blown up. Celebrities been wearing and promoting my shit and I got real successful. Last year I reached over a million dollars in sales. My goal is to establish more stores in many areas to expand my business.

My phone started ringing. It was my best friend Ryan we been friends since high school.

"Hey Ryan what's up" I said

"Bitch where you at it's going on like 10:30am you normally here."

"I just woke up I'm bout to get in the shower and be on my way".

"Alright hurry your ass up."

"Girl bye".

After my  shower I started doing my makeup and fixing my hair. I decided to curl my hair as well. After I put on my dress and my heels I looked in the mirror and decided I was good to go.

 After I put on my dress and my heels I looked in the mirror and decided I was good to go

I got my car keys and walked out the door. Every time I get in my all white Cadillac I think of how far I've come. I mean it ain't no Lamborghini or whatever the hell car people be rapping about but bitches was not able to afford no shit like this.

I decided to stop at McDonald's to get me some food and then I headed to my headquarters. I ended up arriving around 12:30. When I walked in I greeted all my co-workers and went into my office. My office had a nice ass view and was big enough for me.

Ryan walked in shortly after I got settled.

"About time you made it I thought your ass drowned in the shower" She said with a laugh.

"Hahaha so funny" I said clearly not moved by her joke. "What's up?"

"The design team added some more shit to the designs you made and they want you to look at them and approve of them before they start making them".

Ryan is my assistant. She is a good ass singer too, but I told her she can work with me if she wanted until her career gets to where she wants it to be and she agreed.

"Alright ima start looking now thanks".

"Oh and another thing you spoken to Keith fine ass lately?" Ryan asked me clearly blushing. I knew she liked him. I think they would be cute together. I also knew Keith from High school and Ryan had a crush on him ever since.

"Sis why don't you just call him and ask him out you grown as hell".

"What if he say no?"

"Girl I doubt he gonna say no I'm pretty sure he likes your ass too he always asking about you".