Chapter 5

Three days later

Heaven

I seen Chris and Leilani's small argument on Instagram. Who the fuck this bitch think she is mentioning my name. She don't fucking know me. I decided to make a quick post on my Instagram story.

@ Lei_LaniMC Don't be having my name in your mouth. You don't know me. If you got something to say, say it to my face. Next time I see you we gonna exchange a few words. That's on period. Besides that how bout my supporters go check out my jewelry line. We still bout to get this money and stay unbothered.

After I made my post I made my way to Chris house cause we was going to handle some grown folks business if you know what I mean. I don't do that indirect shit that's why I tagged her.

Leilani

Ryan finally came back so her and India was at my house chilling. I was working from home so I ain't go into the office today. We was just having a regular girls day until people started tagging me in a post constantly. I looked at it and seen it was heaven making a post about me having her name in my mouth. This shit made me laugh cause no one was coming for her.

"Y'all look at this" I said to Ryan and India.

"She sitting here talking about she unbothered she clearly bothered cause she made a whole post" India said.

"She is hella dumb" Ryan said.

"She really promoted her jewelry line in the post too imagine that" I said while laughing.

Since she wanted to make a whole post I decided to make a video of me and my girls dancing to clout by offset and Cardi B. I definitely got time to entertain dumb bitches today.

I started recording and soon as Cardi B part came on we all started rapping.

"Said when they see me, what they gon do? Bitch not from the couch" I made sure I emphasized on that part.

I ended the video and posted it.

100,000 views

Lei_LaniMC: We was lowkey killing shit tho 😂.
IndiaWestbrook: We been killing shit and gon stay killing shit.
Lei_LaniMC: That's on period

I know a lot of people watching my page to see what I post after she did that and I thank her for that she just gave me more attention. Of course this immediately went on the shade room. I don't really like fighting but if it came down to it oh I beats that ass. I grew up in the house with boys so she could try it if she want. I don't care if I win or lose just know I ain't backing down from no fight.

"Yo trey said he wanna hang out tonight again y'all down?" India asked me and Ryan.

"Yeah let me just write down these orders and ima start getting ready" I told them.

"Ok we gonna leave to change our clothes we meet you there"

"Ok see y'all later love y'all"

"Love you too" Ryan and India said as they left.

It was 3:00 and it took me about an hour and a half to finish writing down the orders and I approved some designs while I was at it. I got hungry so I ate some grapes and got in the shower. By the time I finished with my shower it was like 5:30 so I sat and did my make up and hair while listening to reddi whip by Chris. I ain't like that nigga too much but he had some good music. I took my time because there wasn't nobody at Trey house for me to impress. My music was interrupted by me getting a text message.