1- Back To School Night 🏫

Mini Prologue

Hello loves! Welcome to a new book that I'm starting!

It's based off the short story How to Love from my short story book.

I know you guys will love it! I'm also writing two other books, so stay tuned for that! While also still continuing my celebrity crush book.

As always, I've put so much effort and time to make sure you guys fall in love with this book! Please don't hesitate to DM me and leave feedback, or if you just wanna talk.

Just some quick background before you read onto this first chapter....
.............................................

Background:
You are a 3rd grade teacher, originally from New York, raised by your late grandparents. You've started a new job, in Boston at an executive elementary school teaching the children of 'important' people like the lawyers, politicians and surgeons of the rich town. This town knows everything about everyone and you are just about to be welcomed into the drama show and know about the dark secrets this town has. You meet most of the wealthy parents at back to school night, when the guardian of one of your students, impacts you and not in the good way...

📚

Casting:
This is a marvel cast AU, so I've written in most of the marvel cast into this book however each of them having alternative jobs - so instead of being actors they are either lawyers or surgeons and even teachers. You'll just have to read on to see who gets what job (;

✏️

☆We have Chris Hemsworth and his wife Elsa as themselves, Robert Downey Jr and his wife, Susan as themselves. Tom Holland, Sebastian Stan, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, Anthony Mackie. And of course Chris Evans and his niece Stella as themselves. And so much more characters!

🏫

☆I also included Jessica Day from the show new girl, and there will be 'cameos' including Chris's fictional characters (Ransom, Colin, Andy. etc)

🖇

In this book, I wrote Chris to be a mix of his character Andy Barber, because he is a lawyer while also being Frank Adler, the protective uncle.

You guys know I like my drama, fluff and angst! Oh, and smut! This book is gonna be amazing! Including all that!

Before every chapter I will be making a blurb that includes photos concluding what the chapter was about and the main characters involved - so make sure to click on it at the top of the chapter to check it out! ☺︎

So without further ado....

..................
🏫
• Chapter One •
Back to School Night
....................

I sat up from my desk to shake hands with Mr. and Mrs. Hemsworth.

Their twin boys Tristian and Sasha were apart of my class this new school year.

I'm a teacher for John Adams Elementary school. A 3rd grade teacher in fact, I recently moved to the wealthier side of Boston after my grandmother - the woman who raised me - unfortunately passed away.