8 - Coffee Kisses ☕️

...........................
☕️
• Chapter Eight •
Coffee Kisses
...........................

Ransom sat at the local bar, not acknowledging the stares he's getting which he is used to.

He thought about Y/n, and how she blew him off tonight.

He's never felt this warm inside before.

Not since his late wife, Y/n makes him feel different. A way he can't explain.

Whatever it is, he wants more of it.

The only problem is, someone is stealing his girl. And he knows exactly what to do...or better yet who to call....

He digs his phone out from his pocket, dialing the number he knew by heart since moving in with...

"Minka." Ransom listens to see if she's there.

"Hi handsome." She answers, seductively, relaxing in the middle of Ransom's bathtub at home.

"I have an offer for you...."

"Tell me what there is to do, and I'll do it. I'll do anything for you, handsome. You know that."

Ransom began explains the details of his mischievous plan.

The love Minka searched for in Chris, she found in Ransom, not with his soul but with what's in between his legs.

Chris was on the other side of town, finally making out with the one girl he's been wanting to kiss since the day he saw her.

They had stumbled their way into Y/n's apartment when they heard Colin's door jingle.

But they made it inside before Colin even stepped out.

A giggling and breathless mess the both of them, plopped onto Y/n's sofa.

Y/n welcoming Chris's body in between her legs, while he kept working miracles on her mouth his own mouth.

"I'm sorry I was such a dick." Chris confesses again because he feels so bad for being so rude to Y/n.

"It's fine as long as you keep kissing me." Y/n smirks, panting from the adrenaline of having this sexy ass lawyer on top of her.

Chris smiles, something blooming inside him, something he's never felt before not even with past girlfriends or with Minka.

He dips his head down in order to connect his lips with her soft ones. Clashing them over and over again not able to let go of this addictive sensation....

Ransom drank the last of his whiskey and tipped the bartender.

Putting his jacket on and scarf, then stepping out of the bar to get into his car.

He then met up with Minka at his house, which was also her house in a way because she lived there ever since Chris finally kicked her out when he had enough of her cheating on him with ransom.

Even when ransom left this town with his son, Minka stayed. Occasionally sleeping with Chris, whenever he felt so horny and frustrated there was no one else he could call but her....

~ FLASHBACK: ONE YEAR AGO ~

Chris walks into his home, after a long hard day at work.

Along with his colleague, Mr.Hemsworth, they were both working on a case of a potential murder.

Mr. Harlan Thrombey's death was noted a suicide but then numerous witnesses and something being missing, the Downey Law Firm was on top of their game to find the bottom of this.