19 - Classroom Rules 🍎

19

                             Classroom Rules 🍎

• Hi my loveys! Welcome back to our teacher AU, as we teach not only our 3rd grade class but teach out grumpy lawyer hot sexy boyfriend how to love! 🍎🥰✏️📓🌟💗 take this time to unwind from the day, take a break, and just relax

Not proofread, sorry for any mistakes, but I just needed to get this published for you guys! ❣️ also I tried something new with the chapter aesthetic board...

"Baby, what about this?" You twirl around in your outfit, with Chris on your phone screen. You decided to FaceTime him since neither Tom or Jessica were answering.

But you're sure they're busy also gathering their things considering it's the first day back to school. So you cut them some slack, Chris doesn't have to go back to work until later today.

Since the lawyers at his firm are mostly the majority of parents of your students and the rest of the students at the school, they both run on the same schedule to avoid conflict with pick up/dismissal.

Even though these kids were very privileged and most likely had their nanny bring them and later come get them.

"I love it, honey, you look like a cute old lady with your sweater." Chris tries to be uplifting but he always fails miserably, you've tried three outfits for him already and he's done just that every time.

Start off his sentence with something good, and then ends it off with something like "you look like a cute old lady."

"Chrisss!" You groan, and march back to your closet, desperately trying to find something else.

Chris looks to Simba, Stella's one eyes cat, as he rubbed against Chris's legs, kissing up to him and silently asking for food, "did I say something wrong?"

Simba opens his mouth to let out a gentle "meow."

This is what you've always enjoyed about being a teacher, getting to dress up cute with the teacher fits, sometimes it's just a simple logo tee with some pants and booties, other days it's a pantsuit with sneakers, but you always make sure to throw some color in.

Chris rests his phone on his kitchen island, against the backsplash, his arms folded on top of the counter as one of his hands cradles his elbow, he still has that sleepy look on his face.

He looked so cute. It made your heart skip a beat when he answered your FaceTime call on the second ring with sleepy eyes.

The way your own phone was positioned he had the perfect view of your bed, which was neatly made, with the bright morning sun flooding through your apartment windows.

A shiver runs through him, a hard fucking shiver at the sinful memory of the last time he was in that bed, where you brought him to heaven and back, doing lustful things to each other, you had him shaking you rode him so good that night.

Especially since Chris kind of treated it as hate sex, because he was so fucking pissed at you for "being with Ransom" behind his back.

But of course he quickly realized you and Ransom have nothing in common with each other. He's not very fond of Ransom, not fond of him at all.