17 - Teacher's World ✏️

✏️
• Chapter Seventeen
Teacher's World

Chris & Y/n spend their first New Year's Eve as a couple over the phone 📱

Comments welcomed! 🥹💗

~ Chris ~

"I want to sleep with Mimi Lisa!" Stella announces as I unlock the hotel room, me and my mom are exhausted after walking the park all day and riding all the attractions. To make Stella feel happy.

But at the end of the day I will do anything for that kid, and so would my mom. We've had our disagreements about Stella and her care, but I will always love my mom regardless.

"I didn't want you to sleep with me anyway, you kick a lot."

I respond to her, plopping onto the bed, while Mom took Stella to brush her teeth and change into her pajamas.

Stella smirks at me as she watches me pull my phone out, while holding Mimi's hand, "Are you going to call your girlllfrienddd?"

I smile sarcastically at her, making Stella smile right back at me in the same way, "Yes I ammmm," I mock her tone. I am starting to feel a bit nervous at what is to come with Stella, she's getting older, wiser, and sassier by the day.

It makes me feel at ease however, knowing that I have someone who is passionate about teaching kids and knows the works.

It's very late, about 2am. Stella demanded she watch the special New Years Eve fireworks, and because my mom let her have three sweet drinks at the Starbucks cafe here at the Disney park, she's loaded with energy and caffeine. Meanwhile, I am this close to crashing.

Yet, I find the energy to call my favorite girl. We texted when the clock struck 12, I was in a crowd full of people and she of course was still at Sebastian's.

She texted me a selfie of her blowing me a kiss. God, what I'd do to kiss her forreal, give her a real new year's eve kiss.

Something draws me to this woman, and although I keep fucking up. I know she's drawn to me too, because she wouldn't have given me chance after chance after I keep messing up.

~ Y/n ~

"More champagne, Miss Y/l/n?" Seb asks me, holding our third bottle of sparkling rosé, I've had about three glasses and I'm not sure if I'm getting older and can't hold my liquor, or if this rosé is very strong.

I debate in my head whether I want another glass or not, the guys are very tipsy, by the way they find everything funny.

"I'll take another glass, Sebas, and it's just Y/n, Miss Y/l/n is on vacation." I extend my empty champagne glass towards him and the boys laugh, Tom snickers while he fills up my glass.

"My apologies, Y/n," He winks at me, but ignore it. Chris trusted me in coming here, and I won't make him regret it.

The only one regretting is probably me, I could be in Florida with them celebrating the new year, but this small break between him and I will be good for us.

My phone vibrates on the table, the guys and I have been playing cards and enjoying the goodies from Sebas's homemade charcuterie board.

"We do go back on the 2nd though, what the hell is up with that? Last year they gave us one extra day. In the teacher world, that extra day is gold." Tom mentions, taking a few sips of his own glass before reaching for a grape and popping it into his mouth.