Chapter Nine

*Mature content*

*Mature content*

Street lights illuminate the night. A large full moon shines brightly, creating a fairytale feel. We walk in silence, basking in the presence of each other. There are hardly any people out, save for the occasional night jogger.

"So," Freya begins, breaking the quiet, "how is it at home?"

She already asked something similar and I'm guessing she's trying to make conversation. Deciding to humor her, I smile and bring my steps to a halt. When Freya does the same, I sigh.

"I don't know if I told you, but I bought a house for Lacey and I. Well, the same day, I found her cheating." Looking up, I watch the black sky that only has one or two stars. "It's unbelievably lonely. I keep wanting to reach over for her, but she's not there. It kind of sucks. Plus, I took out a loan, so there's that, haha."

"Maybe you just need some company and your place wouldn't feel so lonely."

Something in me snaps. All logic is thrown out as I listen to her words repeating over and over in my head. They're like a hidden message, a confirmation to feed into my urges. Yet somehow, I can't help thinking this is a trap. Though I'm sure Freya isn't the type to play childish games.

Taking a deep breath, I turn and face Freya head on. "Then... would you like to come over?"

Her plump lips pull into a smile. She takes a step closer to me, looking up with her brown eyes. "I'd love to."

***

Lips and bodies touch. Breathing is difficult, but we don't stop our frantic movements. Hands touch cheeks, holding each other tightly, not wanting to let go. We rip at each other's clothing in a blind attempt to get the layers away.

Stumbling, we somehow make it to the master bedroom. I can't remember if I cleaned properly or not. For a moment, a tinge of shame and embarrassment tries to overtake me before I decide to forget that. Right now, I only want to focus on the beauty currently grasping at me and nothing else. I want to put my all into whatever is forming between the two of us.

Breaking away, I pull my shirt off. Immediately, hands rub against my chest, brushing against every part. I'm roughly pushed on the bed, surprising me. It takes me a moment to catch my breath and realize that Freya has climbed on top of me. With widened eyes, I watch as she takes control of the entire situation.

She licks her lips before biting the bottom one and giving me a provocative look. What's in her eyes can only be described as being ready to take me to another world.

With no words and just a lingering gaze, she begins kissing down my chest. When she stops at the waistline of my pants, she brings her eyes to my face.

"Remove them."

My movements are frenzied as I nod and begin the process of taking my pants off. It feels like I've been thrust back into high school when Lacey and I had our first time. A swarm of disgust rolls over me as I think of my cheating wife while with another woman. How can my mind be so preoccupied right now?