To Want Endlessly

Start: November 26th, 2017

Well, hello there. It seems you've stumbled along this work of fiction. Now that you're here, how about you sit and take a read. This is in fact the next book in the To Love and To Want series, but yes, it can be read as a standalone. Yay. If you're here after reading To Love Irrevocably, welcome back. I missed you. If this is what you're reading from me first, welcome to the fucking party, baby! Without further ado, let's get started.

Blurb

Sometimes the best way over something is not through.

It's under.

Chance Whitley is sinking. Devastated after he discovers his wife, Lacey, is cheating on him, Chance has nothing left to keep him afloat, and so he drowns instead.

Under the haze of alcohol and poor decisions is where he meets Freya. She is sweet and strong-minded and just the friend he needs. Though, being just friends is not the end goal for Chance and Freya. Not even close.

There's more to their story written in the stars for them, but first, Chance has to decide if he wants to read on. His job, his family, his friends, and his sobriety are all at stake of sinking too, and he needs to snap out of it long enough to care. Long enough to fight. Long enough to realize that one broken heart doesn't have to dictate the rest of your life. Happiness is within Chance's reach.

But is he strong enough to take a chance on love? 

Warnings

* this work is mature (sexual acts and talks, swearing, etc.)

* my MC is sexy. Please imagine the hottest guy you can to really make it H O T

* my female love interest is a black woman. I am also a black female so forgive me if I throw in some stereotypes to teach subtle lessons, and please forgive me if I stray from common stereotypes

* my updating schedule is random, I'll try to be consistent, but no promises, sorry not sorry. Probably Tuesdays and Fridays, we'll see

Disclaimer

This story is a work of fiction. It has also been created with my own mind, meaning the characters are fake - they do not exist. If this story appears similar to anyone or any other story, it is purely a coincidence.

Copyright

Don't steal my shit, please, and thank you.

Well, I believe that's all I had to say. Please, enjoy the story, and don't be afraid to let me know your thoughts.

 Please, enjoy the story, and don't be afraid to let me know your thoughts