I Feel Loved

(SN POV)

We were back to work after a relaxing weekend. I told the girls all about it while we were working out. Talking to each other just made the time go by faster.

"Sounds like you had fun, unnie." Dahyun says.

"Yeah," Jihyo laughs, "You two might as well be married already."

I laugh at her joke, but then it reminded me of something. I looked down at my hands; they were both bare. I had no idea where my promise ring was.

Again.

"Oh no, not again!" I say to myself.

"What? What's wrong?" Jeongyeon asks.

"I think I lost my ring again."

The girls helped me look for it, but we had no luck. I couldn't remember the last time I had it on. I knew I put it on this morning in Jungkook's apartment, but I can't remember if I still had it on when I got to work.

I didn't want to have to break the news to him again. I kept looking for it all day, but I couldn't find it. Why does this keep happening?

I was starting to feel sad again, thinking about how disappointed he might be. How am I so clueless? I was upset for the rest of the day. I guess it was obvious when I came home that evening.

Jungkook had gotten home before me. He was waiting for me in the living room.

"Baby, how was your day?" He asks as I walk through the door.

I don't say anything, but he could tell by he expression on my face that I was upset.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I sigh, looking down, "I lost it again."

"Lost what?"

"My ring. The one you gave me."

"Your ring? You lost it?"

I nod.

He thinks for a moment.

"Oh, wait! I think I saw it somewhere. Here, follow me." He grabs my hand and starts leading us somewhere.

He takes us out to the balcony. I don't think my ring would be here. What was he doing?

He gets low, looking around on the floor.

"Baby, I don't think it's here. I haven't been out here lately." I say.

"Oh! Here!"

"What? You found it?"

He had it in his hands. He stands back up and takes my hand to slide it back on my finger.

"Thank you." I say.

"I think this one's too loose for you. It keeps slipping off. Maybe it's time for a new one." He smiles, holding my hand, "You know, that day when we were MCs on that music show together, reading that cheesy script, wearing those bright outfits...I think that was the day I realized I fell in love with you. Everyday after that, it just became stronger, so much that it just feels natural now. I can't imagine my life without you, Sana."

And then he gets back down on the floor, on one knee this time. I watched his hands as he slowly pulls something out of his pocket. Only then did I realize what he was doing.

"I want to be with you for the rest of my life. That's how special you are to me and that's how much you've changed my life." He looks deep into my eyes. His gaze made my heart bounce.

The object he was holding in his hands was a small box. He holds it in front of his chest, pulling it open with his index finger and his thumb. Inside was a ring. One much different than the one already on my hand.

"So...what do you say? Will you marry me?"

My eyes flooded with tears, I couldn't even speak. I just nod, wrapping my arms around him and now we're both on the floor. He laughs, hugging me tight, pulling me on top of him.

"I love you, Sana." He sighs, staring into my eyes again.

"I love you, too. I love you so so so so much." I kiss his lips, my hair falling around his face making some kind of curtain for us.

All he could do was smile, still looking into my eyes.

"Thank you." He breathes.

"For what?" I ask.

"For giving me the world." He sits up so I'm in his lap. He wraps his arms around my torso and starts to get up.

My legs naturally wrap around him as he lifts me up.

He stands up and puts me back down so we're both on our feet again, but I didn't want to let him go. My heart was so happy.

"So it's gonna be like this for the rest of our lives, huh?" He laughs, holding my hands.

"Only if you want it to be." I say, looking up at him.

He puts on a small smile, planting a kiss on my head, "Never change, Sana."

He pulls the little box back out. I had almost forgotten all about it. He opens it slowly, the two of us stare at it in his hand, realizing what this really means for us now.

He plucks the ring out of its box, holding it in between his thumb and his index finger.

"I never thought this day would come." He says.

He takes my hand, slowly sliding the ring onto my ring finger. He rubs his thumb over the jewel before holding my hand again.

"I can't even describe what I'm feeling right now." He laughs nervously, holding back tears. They didn't fall yet, but I could tell he was trying not to cry.

"You don't have to." I cup his cheek in my hand, "I can tell exactly how you're feeling."

He nods, "You know me so well."

"Because I love you." I say.

"Well...I love you too."

We both laugh at how awkward this conversation was. I couldn't help it though. I was blindly in love.

This is a feeling I hope we never lose. No matter how long we're together, I hope this feeling stays with us.

And that was the best part.

Loving Jungkook never felt one-sided.