Stuck

(SN POV)

I don't know why...but I stopped messaging Justin for a while.

I'm not sure, but I think I just got scared. I got nervous thinking about meeting him in person. I feel bad. I'm literally lying to him and he doesn't have a clue.

It's not like I'm trying to be mean, it's just that I can't have people on this app knowing who I am.

I keep going back and forth when I think about meeting Justin in real life. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to talk to random people on this app.

If I asked any of my members about my situation, they would tell me not to meet him and stop communicating with him.

But I think I can safely make my own decisions. Part of me is curious, but the other part of me doesn't want to risk anything bad happening.

When I say "anything bad", I mean like things that are related to me being an idol or him not being who he claims he is.

I want to be friends with Justin.

I want to hear his voice and see his face.

It's like I miss someone I've never met before.

What was I thinking...

What did I get myself into...

(JK POV)

I think I might have upset Yua or something. She hasn't been active in the past few days. She won't even respond to my messages.

This has me feeling lonely again.

After a long day of work, I want to hang out and talk with my hyungs, but honestly, we're all too tired to talk. If only there was someone I could text instead of talk to.

Why would Yua just vanish like that? Did I pressure her too much..?

Maybe I should just forget about it and try to make friends the old fashioned way.

But I don't like things that way.

Some people might act like your friend, but only want to be around you because of your status. Those are called fake friends.

I've had my fair share of those. That's why I wanted to switch things up.

Just as I was losing hope, Yua finally replies.

Yua: Justin

Yua: sorry I've kind of been blowing you off lately

Yua: it's just I don't know what to tell you

Justin: no, I should be the one who's sorry

Justin: I'm sorry if I pressured you in any way, I still want to be friends with you

Justin: I didn't mean for it to come off that way

Yua: don't worry, you didn't pressure me

Yua: though you did make me a bit nervous

Yua: but besides that, I think I made up my mind

Justin: you made up your mind..? About what?

Yua: i think i want to meet you

Yua: in person

I froze when I read her message. She was ready to meet, but am I really??