Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 25:

When Lin Mugang woke up, there was a feeling of not knowing what the night was. He stared blankly at the dark room, his face was dull. As the consciousness slowly awake, and heard the sound of the rain outside, Lin Mu was able to react. Today is the first morning in the rainy season.

Lin Mu got out of bed and stretched out, and suddenly he was refreshed. I sighed in my heart: I slept very well!

The curtains and windows made the room dark and didn't know what time it was. He went to the window and raised the window with wooden strips. A cool water vapor came oncoming.

The darkness outside the house, the distant scenery was also foggy by the rain that fell down, but there was a kind of freehand beauty. Lin Mu likes rain, especially in leisurely days. The rain made the world quiet but not boring, washing away all the lead, leaving people clean and fresh.

In the former world, the death of my mother, the relationship between that person and her own cuts is plaguing him, even if he wants to bury himself in the bottom of his heart, but he can't linger. Lin Mu did not blame his mother, why should he promise to go to a home that does not have his own position. Oh, where is the home.

In the past, when he was raining, he always liked to stand in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the bedroom and stared at the window. There was no pedestrian in the eye, and he only saw the sycamore tree in the distance, and stayed there quietly. Sometimes there is an unrealistic thought in my mind: I don't know how I can become a tree, stand quietly like you, look at life, but I will always be an outsider. But Lin Mu is clear, as long as he is still in that world, he will never escape, always the illegitimate son of Lin family, his mother...

Lin Mu looked at the outside and sighed, and now he is fleeing the world.

Feeling that someone was holding himself gently from behind, Lin Mu turned his head and smiled at him. "What are you doing now?"

Patrice pressed her face against Lin Mu's face. "The orcs have four to hunt, and everyone else is chatting in the hall. The chair sofas you make are fully utilized."

"Oh, it was originally used to enjoy. After all, the rainy season can't go out. But my favorite is the long table, and I can finally eat at the table." Turning around, "What time is it now? Breakfast yet Didn't eat?"

"It's almost noon."

Lin Mu surprised and widened his eyes. "How did I sleep for so long?" After coming to this world, Lin Mu had no habit of sleeping in the past, perhaps because the rain outside was too quiet, maybe The hustle and bustle of the weather made Lin Mu have no time concept. In short, Lin Mu slept in a rainy day with a sense of leisure.

"Why didn't you call me?"

"Call, didn't call." Patrice relaxed his arms and took his hand. "Will you feel hungry?"

Lin Mu shook his head and slept for too long.

"Let's go out."

Lin Mu walked out of the room, Patrice hangs the curtains, which means that people in the room are convenient for others to find.

The orc who chatted in the living room saw Lin Mu coming out and smiled and greeted him. Lin Mu also smiled and responded.

Seeing Lin Mu came out, Sasha, who came out to breathe, just saw it. He was happy to come and pull him. "Lin Mu, how come you get up so late. Is it even later than me?"

Lin Mu said with a smile: "Because it rains, I can't see the sun, so it's late."

"Hey, just like me." He said that he was going to take Lin Mu. "Let's go to Lace, Phil is also there."