Chapter 72

Today's weather is good, because these days, everyone has been busy cooking pottery, there is no time to spare, and yesterday, after the last batch of ceramic products needed to be burned out, everyone has a campfire, and today, Everyone is back to the rhythm of life in the past.

Lin Mu was early to Sasha to the other's home. After listening to Lin Mu's wine, they wanted to follow the study. Lin Mu went to Sasha with his passionate request, and Lace They have already been waiting for Lin Mujia.

Everyone's purpose may be different. Lace mainly wants to follow the practice of Lin Mu's kimchi. A few days ago, Lace ate Lin Mu's kimchi and felt very refreshing. It is said that it can also pickle pickles. For these foods, Lin Mu always knows better than them. More, and the food that Lin Mu made is as good as ever.

Lin Mu saw several people are there, and the things they needed were all ready, so there was no nonsense, and they started calling everyone.

Of course, the first thing to teach is brewing wine.

The method of making wine is simple and simple. It is troublesome and troublesome. They have to pick up a bunch of grapes. In order to prevent the grape skin from rupturing, Lin Mu let them pick it up with the pedicle, and the way it broke. The grapes of the skin were naturally thrown into their mouths by them.

Sasha handed a grape that had been accidentally smashed into the mouth. "It's juicy and delicious!"

When several people started eating grapes at the beginning, there were still a lot of them. Later, when they became familiar with it, they would not eat much. Otherwise, several people would not be tired of eating.

Several people picked the grapes and put them in the shallow-mouthed basket with holes. Because these grapes are naturally mature, and there are no chemical fertilizers or pesticides here, Lin Mu let them simply rinse them with water and put them on. Just drain the water.

During the draining process, Lin Mu also taught several people to make a simple kimchi.

By noon, Patrice came to Sasha to find someone because he hadn't returned home after seeing Lin Mu.

When Lin Mu saw Patrice coming to him, he smiled and said goodbye to a few people, and agreed to continue in the afternoon.

Ryan, Lloyd and Jason are responsible for picking more grapes, and looking for radish cabbage, which can make kimchi and pickles.

Patrice took Lin Mu's hand and listened to the other person's happy talk to him about what they did this morning. What are the benefits for the tribe?

Patrice smiled and looked at Lin Mu. "Happy."

Lin Mu, because of Patric's words, is warm in his heart. "Well, although I will be tired, I am very happy."

When I got home, Lin Mu had to cook and was stopped by Patric. The reason for the other party was: Mu Mu did so many things in the morning, can't make Mu Mu too tired, and give me the cooking things.

Lin Mu felt that Patric was really a good man, so he didn't compete with Patrice. He went to the living room to sit and drink tea.

After lunch, I naturally took a nap as usual, and when Lin Mu woke up, Patric was still there, not going out as before.

Patrice saw Lin Mu woke up and kissed him on the forehead. "You get up and wash your face. I will send you to Sasha."

Their work for a few days is still very fruitful. Several people are happy to see the clay pots in the yard are very fulfilling.