Transmigrated into a Beast Tribe Chapter 31:

Lin Mu is bored in bed, there is no entertainment in the world, no internet, no games, no. It is no longer possible to go out in the rainy season. Phil, they are okay, they can also do some clothes and play time, and he is really incompetent in clothes, and finally can only give up. Every day, I lived a life of sleeping and sleeping. Lin Mu felt that she was too decadent. He is somewhat envious of Lal. At least he will take Cohen out to hunt when he is bored. Although he often grabs other people's work, he is not tired.

Let's take a look at Sasha, who can also entertain himself. He is envious of death. As long as people put it on the side, and there are people next to them, they can comfortably play the gods. Think about it even with Caso and the ball. Both of them are mysterious and seemingly invisible all day long. Lin Mu was lying in bed boring, and the whole tribe seemed to be a panic for him.

Lin Mu suddenly sat up and scared Sasha. Phil and Lace are more calm, and for Lin Mu to smoke so much every day, Sasha also has a feeling of surprise with a look.

Lin Mu licked a grape and threw it into his mouth. "I have to find something for myself."

Lin Mu's words were just finished, and several other people couldn't help the black line. Lin Mu's words have been said more than once.

For example, the day before yesterday:

He suddenly thought that he should do some gloves. In the fall, they must go out to find food and use it to protect their hands. As a result, his needlework is really bad, but he still has to challenge the ten fingers to make it, but the only finished product is just barely stuffed. Phil can't believe that ten fingers don't have a suitable one, so Lin Mu has this ability. But they really think that the gloves are very good, so they have more gloves in their work, although the orcs may not need them, but since they have done it, of course, they have to do their own orcs, of course, the woods are too poor. Mu is also their task. So Lin Mu finally found himself unemployed.

Another example is the day before yesterday:

Lin Mu found that his work was done by others, and he should find something to do. So he thought of himself from the beast's bare feet. Although he still has a pair of sneakers, he believes that its commandments are not long-term. Since you are now free, then give yourself a pair of shoes. Considering the final decision to make long boots, it is simple and convenient to keep warm. Shorten the boots and become a shoe suitable for autumn wear. How convenient it is to applaud yourself in your heart. Thinking of nature, as for the soles, although Lin Mu also wants to learn the practices of the rural girls in the 70s and 80s on the TV, but looked at his own hands, Lin Mu decided not to toss himself, Look for some wooden boards and a strong animal skin. You can add insoles if you feel uncomfortable after doing it. With such an idea, Lin Mu spent a morning doing a double wooden sole. As for the upper, he was tangled.

Because Lin Mu, everyone put on the ancient version of the flip-flops, and now they see Lin Mu to be shoes they are also very interested, after all, after the rainy season will slowly become cold, flip-flops are not suitable. But they waited for the left and the right, but they didn't see Lin Mu's needle.

Seeing that Lin Mu was unable to start with a needle, Phil couldn't help it. "Lin Mu, why don't you do it?"

Lin Mu was embarrassed to look at him. "I suddenly remembered that I would not cut the upper."

Several people looked at him speechless.

Lace smiled and took over. "Talk to me carefully, I will help you." So Lin Mu's work is gone. Although he finally got the first pair of boots in the orc era, he did not have a sense of accomplishment.