Chapter 86

The summer sun is always over-enthusiastic, and the sun during the day always makes the temperature exceptionally high. Lin Mu has always been very afraid of heat, so in addition to the morning and the evening when the weather is cool, they will fly in the sky and the rest of the time is in the forest. Because it is natural to go out and play with two people, it will not be in a hurry. Slowly walking in the forest will naturally see more scenery.

Unknown fruit trees, unknown flowers, and unknown wild vegetables. . . . . . Because there is more time to stay in the forest, it will be more natural. They ate a lot of fruits that they had not eaten. Fortunately, they picked a lot of mushrooms and wild vegetables, climbed trees and picked fruits, saw waterfalls, caught fish in the pool, and caught rabbits in the grass. . . . . . This makes Lin Mu feel very interesting, although the footsteps are a lot slower, but after all, it is out to play, happy. What makes Lin Mu happy is that they found it.

In Lin Mu's heart, the barbecue is the best to eat, but unfortunately he did not find this condiment when he was in the tribe, but this trip made him find it with good luck.

On that day, as usual, the two men walked hand in hand in the forest in order to avoid the sinister sunshine. Suddenly a sudden breeze blew, not only brought a cool but also mixed with a very familiar smell of Lin Mu to make Lin Mu eyes bright. Immediately excited, let Patric find the source of the smell with himself. Not as he expected, they found the target in the front more than 20 meters - a small piece of glory.

Patric looked at Lin Mu, who was bright in his eyes. He didn't understand why he was so excited about such a small piece of strange plants, but he was not anxious to ask. He knew that Lin Mu would tell him in a short time. Sure enough, Lin Mu was happy to touch Patrice after feeling the slender little fruit: "Hey, Patrice, we found something good. This is awesome! We found it with good luck." Of course! Haha, this is the best way to make barbecues!" said, immediately pulling Patric's hand and saying, "Come on me."

Lin Mu said, Patric naturally began to follow suit. He took the small pocket of the animal skin that Lin Mu handed over. These small pockets are specially made by Lin Mu to collect small things. Of course, Lin Mu generally collects them. Related to eating. Lin Muyi saw that most of his eyes were bright and related to food.

"It will make the barbecue better." Patrice naturally followed the effort, and he certainly likes food.

Patrice collected three small pockets. Lin Mu looked at the bag in his hand and said to Patrice: "We are looking for a place to camp. We will eat at noon."

Lin Mu is not going to hurry, he plans to start again in the evening. I thought that it would be easy to dry the new ones, and it would be easy to dry them in the weather, and I would like to have a good meal at noon because I found that I was in a good mood and naturally had to work hard. In the past, they were still very simple to eat.

Patrice had no opinion on Lin Mu's suggestion. In front of them, they found a spacious place to camp, because Lin Mu said that to make a big meal, Patric naturally went hunting.

As usual, Patric placed Lin Mu in a hidden place, and he was so eager to stay here and not to run around, and let him carry a bone knife with him. After Lin Mu promised to stay in the same place and wait for him to come back, Patrice left with peace of mind. Do not blame Patric for such a mother, but Lin Mu has a criminal record. Before, Lin Mu waited for Patrice to be bored and left the place to prepare some vegetables and fruits. He was almost injured by an unknown animal that grew like a mouse but had a piglet size. Fortunately, Patrice came back in time, but he was terrified when he saw that the 'mouse' hit Lin Mu to bite. Fortunately, he rescued Lin Mu in time, but it made him afraid of it. If they came back in time? The **** scene in the brain made Patric's face blue.