•Basic bitch• (MYG)

Death. If you were to search it up in the net it's defined as 'the end of the life of a person'. Some want it, some don't.

If you were to think about it, one way or another we all are afraid of death or something related to it.

But what if you endured thousand deaths a day? Where each breath of yours feels like a glass shattering in your heart. Where every thought of yours is a parasite that drains you out and cast a shadow that no one can see.

Would you welcome death with open arms or run away from it?

All of these thoughts were going on Y/N's mind when she saw the grim reaper sitting on her table at the coffee shop, casually sipping an iced americano. He looked up and waved at her like an old friend.

𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘠/𝘕 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘪𝘵.

You pulled the chair and smirked at death, while looking straight in his eyes.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨? 𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩.

"Can you stop smirking at me? It's getting bit creepy now"

"Sheesh calm down grim reaper, if we're going to take personal digs let me ask you... WHAT ARE THOSEEE? " You gestured at his cliche grim reaper outfit.

"I manifest differently to each individual based on their expectations; in other words you're the basic bitch, not me" He replied to me.

"Wait if I imagined you in black lingerie and two pigtails would you manifest that form? "

"Girl no- wrong hub" He choked on his coffee after he heard your words.

"Well I'm gonna die anyways what's the harm in having little bit of fun"

"You're not scared? I mean people start crying, shaking or simply pass out when they see me, one of them actually offered me sex to get away with it-"

"Nah I'm actually glad that you came, honestly life's been shit lately... no scrap that life's always been shit"

"Yeah... That's what even I used to think but luckily I became a grim reaper and I'm not gonna lie this job is kind of fun"

"Wait... You had a normal life before this? What was your name? " You gasped.

"Yes you idiot, what did you think? That I was manifested from the depths of Tartarus? Nah I had a normal job and a boring ass life" He snarked back.

"Oooo spicy.. me likey " You winked at him.

"Yoongi..... Min Yoongi. That was my name. Now I'm just a dude who takes away people"

"Yoongay? Lol just kidding don't glare at me like that. So how does this work? You cast a spell on me or what-"

"Originally you were supposed to drink your coffee and get slammed by a car as you cross the road, pretty neat isn't it?
At least your family will get some good money" He grinned at you, displaying a rather adorable gummy smile.

"How considerate of you" You rolled your eyes at him.

"But since I have some compassion and empathy in me I'll make it easier for you. Just take my hand, it'll be quick and painless, you'll not feel anything" He said with his hand held out.

"And if you try to escape me it won't end good. I mean there are so many movies out there explaining why that's a shit choice to take"

"Nah I'm not gonna escape you death boy. Don't want to be caught up in some final destination kinda shit and end up breaking my back like a pretzel" (𝗥𝗜𝗣 𝗖𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗲, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱)

"Quick and painless? You are making a big promise right there Min Yoongi"

"Yes... I'm many things to different people but a liar is not one of them" He offered you with his hand held out once again.

You thought about your life. Huh, what a funny journey it was. Here you are, Y/N with death right in front of you,strangely
you didn't feel any thing.

Instead you felt a sense of calmness and finally you felt acceptance. All your life you had been searching for acceptance. Acceptance from people, from yourself but you never achieved it. But now you finally managed to achieve it when your life was ticking away. You smiled in content.

"Thank you" You said with tears brimming in your eyes. Inner peace...you had finally attained it.

𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴...𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘦𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi hello I'm back my sexy potatoes. Well how was this one? Any feedback or suggestions on improvement are always entertained here.

I'm thinking about changing the title like I'm not sure about that.

Signing out
Hobi ( ͡°❥ ͡°)