•Psycho• (PJM)

(Yes I drew that, it was supposed to be a portrait of JK that ending up looking like Jimin that's why I changed the concept 😭🤚🏼)

"Red is your color Y/N, it looks so good on you. Brings out your beautiful eyes"

Your boyfriend of six months, Jimin said with eyes brimming with love.

"Oh please stop it, I'm getting shy"

It's a known fact that you, Y/N cannot accept compliments gracefully. Now imagine taking your boyfriend for shopping.
If you were to dress up like Shrek and come out of the room, Jimin would still shower you with compliments.

"DAMNNN Y/N JUST PEG ME TONIGHT" Jimin hooted as you came out again wearing a short red dress.

"Jimin would you please keep it down. No ma'am he didn't mean it like that, please don't drag your son away- "

"Well done Park Jimin you have officially creeped out people"

"I'M JUST A BOY IN LOVE, PEOPLE SHOULD STOP JUDGING"

"Alright this is where we stop it. Hi we'll get these two dresses, that's all it'll be." You smiled at the cashier as he billed your clothes.

"Let's go to Home depot store Y/N, we need some stuff for tonight's anniversary dinner"

"I still can't believe that you want to celebrate our six month anniversary by cooking a meal for me. Isn't that too much? " I questioned him.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper now" He pouts while giving you his famous mochi eyes.

"Fine let's go there". You signed in defeat.

At the Home depot store

"Alrighty so we got chicken,fish, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and a....... knife? Jimin I have a knife at home, why are you buying another one? " You enquired.

"Your knife is not sharp enough for scaling Y/N" He smiled mischievously.

"I- ok if you say so"

𝘗𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

At Y/N's home

"Happy six month anniversary babe, I'm so glad that I found you. You're the lotus of my life" Jimin said as he kissed you over the table.

"A lotus ?"

"A lotus blooms in muck water, you showed me that a pathetic man like me can have a beautiful women like you in my life" He replied with doe eyes. (𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝗵 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗲𝘀𝘆)

"Jimin you're too sweet at times. I mean I lowkey feel diabetic when I'm with you-"

"Sush Y/N let's make it a night to remember" Jimin whispered as he came closer to you and put his plump lips on you.

"Jimin I love you" You whispered out huskily as you started to remove his shirt.

"I love you too Y/N, I love you so much "
Jimin kissed you back with intensity, engrossed in passion you didn't get a glimpse of the knife he was hiding behind his back all this while.

Seeing you involved in the kiss, Jimin raised the knife and plunged it deep in your stomach. You spluttered and glanced at him disbelief as blood came out.

"Jimin...? Why.. "

Your fingers were painted red with your blood. You couldn't believe that your boyfriend did this to you. Life was draining out of you slowly as you watched the man you loved smile wickedly.

"Tch tch, you're so gullible Y/N all this time you were fostering a serial killer in your home". He pulled the knife and wiped the blood with his fingers.

"Your blood is quite exquisite Y/N " He smirked at you as he licked the blood of his fingers.

Your head was spinning, you couldn't comprehend the fact that the man you loved was in fact a serial killer. Your mind drifted back to a news report that you had read about a serial killer on the loose.

It was him. Park Jimin was not your sweet boyfriend but a psychopathic serial killer. You were a clown who was about to die. Desperation kicked in and you scrambled to get the phone that was lying on the table.

"Oh come on now, don't even try that let's be honest sweetie....you're a dead meat now" He trailed behind you looking at your desperate form. Taking quick steps towards your body, he flipped you over and looked in your eyes.

"You know Y/N, out of all the people I have killed you're the closest to my heart. Shit.. I actually fell for you, but I had to do this" He said with a sad smile.

"Fucking Judas is what you are. " You snarled at him. If you're going to die, might as well as give him a piece of your mind.

"Be quiet honey, don't exert yourself it's not good for you, you'll end up seeing heaven faster." Jimin cradled your head delicately between his thighs.

"I hope you rot in hell and may termites gnaw at your anus-" You spat at his face. You could feel your body weaken and with your vision blurring, you were sure that your end was near.

He glanced at your blood covered body for the last time and brushed the hair off your forehead and said his last words to you. (𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺)

"Red really is your color Y/N, it looks so good on you. Brings out your beautiful eyes".

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Lol you dead bro.
So how was this? Did y'all like it?
This was lowkey a favorite of mine, but I made poor Mochi as a villain. The idea stemmed out from the distrasous drawing I made above.

I started it off as Jungkook, made it look like Jimin and ended up making it gory 😭😭

I also read this writing prompt and I loved the idea behind it. I had to start and finish off my story with a one liner, so I ended up giving it a creepy twist. 🤡

Any ideas that you guys would suggest me to try out?

    Signing out
Hobi ( ͡°❥ ͡°)