•Popular• (JHS)

Y/N, Miss popular in Jung Hoseok's school. If there is one thing that Hoseok didn't like in his otherwise happy life......it's her.

She's bold, loud and scary rolled in one lanky body. She walks through the school corridors as if she owns them. Oh she was also his bully in 1st grade.

As petty as it sounds, Hoseok hasn't been able to forget it till this day. No one makes his blood boil like her.

To make things worse, she is his chemistry lab partner. Ironic isn't it?. Hoseok grumbled to himself as he dragged his feet to the chemistry lab.

With a foul mood ,he pushed the doors and entered his own personal hell, also known as chemistry class.

"HOBI BOBI I'M HERE WAITING FOR YOU" Y/n yelled when she saw him enter the class.

"I regret my whole life" He whispered to himself. (Me in college)

"Hi Hoseok did you miss me? " She asked with a cheshire cat grin, while winking at him.

"If missing you is equivalent to despising you and your irrelevant existence then yes....I did miss you" He replied with gritted teeth.

"Aish... you're so rude. You're supposed to break my bed not my heart-" She pretended to be hurt.

"You have a heart inside? I thought it was a gaping hole of emptiness"

"Jeez that's low, but since it's you, I'll let you off"

"Enough Y/N and Hoseok, stop being a nuisance to the class and get to work. Class I have to go to the staff room, do finish these worksheets". (No cap my teacher was like this)

"Hey Hoseok, how about you finish me off tonight". You winked at the blushing boy.

"Shut your trap Y/N, I have had enough of your mouth..... AND NO I DON'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT STOP WINKING AT ME" 

"You're so cute Hoseok when you'reflustered" You winked at him.

"Stop with your constant flirting. I might think that you like me"

"And what about it?" She said as she pulled her chair closer to him, while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Huh what.....?"

"What if I like you Hobi ? How will you respond to it?" 

Hobi....She called me Hobi. It sounds like an angel's name when it comes out of her lips. But why is this making me so happy? Snap out of it Jung Hoseok, you are better than this.

"You like me?" 

" I said if.....get your ears checked. Please do answer my question" Y/n asked him seriously.

" I don't...... know"

If disappointment had a face, it would be Y/n's. As soon as the cursed words came out of Hoseok's mouth, her mood crashed just the way Yoon Se-ri crashed into North Korea. (That was mean I apologize).

He wished that he could take back his words. But before he could apologize, the class bell rang.

He looked at Y/n only to see an empty chair in front of him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This is not really edited properly. I took a long ass break, I apologize. Not that anyone is here 🗿
Please do give feedbacks as to how I can improve.

Signing out
Hobi ( ͡°❥ ͡°)