1

Rebecca's p.o.v
I was out on a day trip with mother and father we went to the seaside. Mother was in one of her moods agin she was like this most of the time lately.
Mother - oh Rebecca I wish you wouldn't wear that swim suite your attracting the wrong kind of attention.
I glared over at her.
Rebecca - and I wish you wouldn't comment on my choice !
I stomped off in a rage I walked along the water kicking my feet in every so often, before I bumped into a boy. (nothing special).
We spoke for a bit I think his name was Andrew, he told me about how he wanted to be an actor but his mother wouldn't let him.
Rebecca - well it was lovely to meet you but I really must be going.
I turned very quickly as Andrew grabbed my wrist.
Andrew - your not going anywhere.
As he kissed my neck. I struggled but he was to strong. I thought to myself : focus, focus.
We where standing under the peer, the waves became stronger as the sky got darker, all of the nearby car alarms went off as I look him straight in the eyes and screamed.
Rebecca - GET OFF !
He flew back and landed on the sand as my mother and father stood in shock.
I turned round stunned by what I had just done I had always had the power but never this strong.
Rebecca - mother father I can explain.
Mother - she's the devil !
They didn't speak to me the whole car ride.
When I got home they packed all my stuff in my suite cases. as I stood at the bottom of the staircase mother said to me.
Mother - you are no longer our daughter we can't be the parents of a witch.
A tear streamed down my face.
Rebecca - fine but just incase you feel guilty don't ever write or call or wait on me to turn up at the door one day because, mother you will regret this...one day you will and you will realise what you lost.
I turned and walked out to the car where my father drove me to somewhere he thinks I'll belong. he handed me some money and kissed me on the head and he abandoned me outside...
A freak show ?