3

I looked up to find jimmy darling staring down at me with his dark brown eyes as he extended his hand to help me up.
Rebecca - thank you, I was running a little too fast.
Jimmy - not a problem.
I nodded at him then walked back to my trailer.
I had to take a shower due to the fact I had slipped in mud. as I stepped out of the shower into my tiny bathroom in only a towel, I forgot that my bags where still with jimmy. I walked from my trailer to his trailer and knocked on the door.
Jimmy answered the door and looked surprised to see me. his eyes where red and his cheeks were stained with tears.
Rebecca- can I have my bags please.
He nodded and offered to carry my bags for me. he put my bags down and turned to leave out the door.
Rebecca - wait !
Jimmy turned round still holding onto the door.
Rebecca - you can stay for a bit if you like ?
He nodded and sat on the couch. I went into my bedroom to get ready for bed. I wore my fathers old tshirt and a pair of shorts under them and walked back into the main room.
Jimmy sat with his head in his hands sobbing, he didn't notice me until I sat next to him. I put my arms around him as he put his head on my shoulder. I ran my fingers through his hair as I drifted off to sleep.
I was still asleep when I herd my door open to find Eve standing at the foot of my bed.
Eve - breakfast is ready !
I buried my head back into the pillow. I shortly got up not bothering to change and walked to the dining area.
Everyone was talking as they all went quiet when I arrived.
Rebecca - good morning.
Del - good morning darlin did you sleep okay ?
Rebecca - umm I guess so.
I said as I glanced at jimmy.
There was an empty seat next to jimmy so I sat next to him. I whispered to him.
Rebecca - are you okay ?
Jimmy - yeah, thanks by the way.
Rebecca - it's not a problem really.
He smiled at me then winked with his left eye.