2

I was introduced by a man whom was lifting weights in the grass. I walked over to him to ask where the owner was just too see if my father had arranged something.
Rebecca - hello, sir.
He looked up at me then told me his name was del as I also told him my name.
Rebecca - do you happen to know where the owner of this... place is.
Del - sure I'll take you to her.
Del lifted my bags as he guided me through this maze of trailers and tents.
He called a name outside one of the large tents and was soon invited inside.
Del - elsa we have a girl here wanting to speak to you.
Elsa - who is she.
I couldn't see her but I heard a strong German accent.
Rebecca - umm Rebecca Stevens.
Elsa - send her in.
I turned to del to thank him as I shook his hand.
Del - I'll leave your bags with jimmy.
(I have no clue who that is)
I walked into the large tent to find a woman with a show dress on and very heavy makeup sitting at a table.
Elsa - sit down.
As I sat she looked at me closely.
Elsa - well you look as if you have no deformities, so why are you here.
Rebecca - well my mother and father threw me out and they drove me here.
Elsa - well unless you have a freakish talent, leave !
She was about to get up when I shouted "wait". she sat back down as I pointed to her glass of wine.
Rebecca - do you mind ?
She shook her head as I began to focus. my eyes narrowed as my mouth tightened. finally the glass tipped over.
Elsa looked at me with astonishment.
Elsa - you have the job I'll find u a trailer and that's that.
Elsa took me to meet everyone as they where eating dinner I think I knew most names. there was ma petite, amazon eve, bette and dot, Paul the seal man, pepper and salty, and jimmy darling also known as lobster boy and I presumed had my bags.
We all sat and are dinner as they discussed there next show, i ate in silence. afterwords I decided to go for a walk when I stumbled across pepper and salty playing.
Pepper - play with us !
Rebecca - oh I really...
Peppers smile dropped as she walked away. I ran after her and tapped her on the shoulder.
Rebecca - TAG !
As I sprinted away I was surprised at how fast she was I kept looking behind me to check where she was.
As I turned my head round to check on pepper I ran into something and tripped over my feet.