9

As he moved up a few more seats up and sat next to me.
Dandy - imagine seeing you here.
I folded my arms and put my head on the table as he rambled on. As he talked he put his hand on my thigh. I looked up quickly and jumped off my seat. He started laughing like a psycho.
Rebecca - why can't you just leave me alone !
Dezzie was startled by my reaction as she hurried over to me.
She basically just told me I was drunk and we should go home.
It took us about twenty minuets to get there, and that was with me stoping every so often to vomit.
When we finally reached camp. Everyone was gathered round just outside of the main tent. I ran over and stood next to jimmy.
Rebecca - what's happening ?
Jimmy - well there was a murder and of course they think it's us.
Rebecca - they can't do that.
I got so angry, I wasn't used to being accused of murdering someone.
Jimmy was clutching my hand tightly. I let go and started walking towards the tent.
Jimmy - Rebecca no.
I ignored him
I walked through the tent to see Del being interviewed.
I sat in the chair next to him as the room fell silent and they all stared at me.
Police officer - miss can you leave please,
Rebecca - oh I'm sorry am I not allowed to hear what me and my friends are being accused of ?
Police officer - yes but in your own time.
Rebecca - I'll tell you what, why don't you go, check my trailer right now and let me know if you find a weapon, or better yet save even more time and just handcuff me now.
Del was trying not to laught and I could see everyone's shadow at the door of the tent.
Police officer - miss I can assure you that we are not doing this to save time, you are all prime suspects.
Rebecca - well I'll tell you a suspect, Dandy Mott just so happens to be a psycho, so don't dare think because we are different we kill people.
The police officer stood up and walked towards the tent opening. He tipped his has and thanked Elsa.
I emerged just after the police officer with del. As I walked out jimmy grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and hisses my forehead.
Jimmy - you are amazing.
Rebecca - tell me something I don't know.
As he smashed his lips into mine I realised everyone was watching. so I pulled away and started laughing. We had a big dinner that night and it was the best dinner if my life. we all laughed and told each other stories till it was around 1am.

----------------------------------

Sorry the chapter was so long. but just let me know what you think of the story so far x and thanks sooo much for reading