Leaving Him

AFTER ONE MONTH *

Noor's POV :

Its been an almost a month now , i am living at darshan's home with him , there are news all over the country now , almost lot of  people are giving hate comments and showing hatred towards darshan and me except for his fans , his fans has been so supportive but the other than that everyone has turned against him , it hurts me whenever i see people hating on darshan or on his dad , it just broke my heart , my life with akash was not good but i never wanted this life too , darshan isn't showing me but deep down is hurt  , he has been so nice to me , he takes care of me very well ,he is giving me all the love .
after akash got in jail he has no calm there too , he reported this to media through his parents , his family spread rumours all over the media that i had an  affiars with darshan even after marrying their son , after seeing their son in prison they have been continusly delevering hate towards media for me and darshan , slowly darshan's dad's business is also affecting , but even after all this his dad never hated me , he supported me through all this but  everything turned out the worst nowdays , we don't have a peaceful night , we really don't , i don't know why its hard for girls to live in this country , why people can't belive that i am telling the truth here , akash is playing a victim card  , i dont know about myself but my heart breaks every day , i feel so burdenred and if i will continue living with darshan he'll be ruined , i knew this is going to happen at the end ,darshan is getting hurt and i just cannot bear this , i can't see him getting ruined like this , he had a peaceful life before and he only deserves love  .But i can't let this happen , i won't ruin his life anymore , i have to do this , i really have to do this 

My thoughts got interupted by the hands around my waist, i turned towards his side in bed , i looked at him he was sleeping  , he looked like a baby while sleeping

" you look so cute darshan , " i carsessed his right cheek with my hand
You don't deserve all of  this darshan ,you should be loved , i was talking to a sleepy darshan because that was the last time i was talking to him , i am sorry to hurt you once again darshan , but this is all for your good , please don't love me , please just hate me for leaving you like this , i know you told me to stay with you but i can't darsh , because i am not the one for you Darsh Thank you for all the love you have given me , thank you for giving me all this good memories , i'll live my rest of the life with this memories about you and me , our little world together is now ending up, i will leave now , tommarrow when you"ll wake up you won't see me beside you .

After some days

I decided to leave darshan,  i got agreed with akash and his family that if i will back to them , they will clear darshan's name in all this mess , i had to do this , at first i thought not to trust him but i have to take a risk for the sake of darshan and his reputation and Thank God i took it because now everything is fine , akash has talked to media , he made me apoloize to the media for running away from him and he even took the revenge from me by telling them that i was the one who manipulated darshan to fall in love with me , i agreed because that was the only way i can stop darshan's life from ruining , now everything is fine except me , yes i am not living with darshan anymore and that hurts , i thought i will bear the pain by leaving him but it was only gaining from time to time but i have made my myself understood that this is the only good thing for us , i don't know about right or wrong ,  darshan's  pain will less with the passing time , i wish he'll find someone better than me. I just wish he will be happy after some time , i hate do this with him , he must have been hurt after not finding me beside him next morning but i can't help anything , i love him so much . Now akash don't blackmails me anymore , he don't harras me , and i am not even scared of him because now i dont have anything to loose ,  he tried to be an evil but after lot of attempts i fought him and now he can''t do anything as my parents are safe  outside this  country thanks to darshan, akash can't fine them till yet , darshan did so much for me but i ended up making him hurt .

Heyyyy guyss i am still here , so sorry for late updatesss.i will try to update . Please Support and Votee too . Thank for more than 1k reads . Please leave a feedback too.