The Confession

Darshan **

Did she read my letter ? What she would think of me ? Will she call me after seeing the number ? I did wrong ? OHH noo I can't handle thiss.I don't know what is right or wrong i just know that i Cannot see Noor in pain.But why she is so scared of telling me the truth ? Why she behaved with me like this ? What she is hiding ?

After few days passed ..
Darshan was going to his studio to record a song . His car stopped at main road , he opened his window he saw noor there ,he straight away went to her to talk, even she saw him but she ignored him & she run away from there just to hide from darshan , she dont wanted to face him but Darshan finally found her and held her hands.

"Noor , Please Stop,I need to talk to you ",

" Darshan , I don't want to talk please Let me Go"
Darshan made her turn towards him
" Noor Please , why are you doing this just Listen to me once "

" Darshan ,Why don't you get it ? I just dont want to talk to you "
She was Trying to leave from Darshan's grip but it was so strong, she couldn"t help

Darshan hold her Tightly and Leaned her to the wall nearby

"Whats your problem Noor , Why are you ignoring me , i just want to talk to you peacefully but i have to force if you won't listen to me" ?
" Darshan Please leave me , you can't force me , you cannot force me to Be a friend with you , You can't Force me for anything just stay Awayy Darshan , just stay aways otherwisee..." she stopped in between
" otherwise What noor ? , I just want you to talk to me , that is why i wrote that letter but you didn't contact me, Why ? What's the problem , i know there is something fishy about your husband and your in laws also , there is something you are hiding from me , but What is it ? Please tell me , may be i can help you Noor ,"

You can't Darshan You just Cannot and Why are you caring for me so much Darshan , Why ? Kyun meri itni chinta hai tumhe ? Kyun jan na chahte ho mere bhare main ? Why ? nobody has cared for me ever, Nobody thought for me Like this than why are you doing this ?just stay away darshan."
Darshan was lost in her eyes , his heart ached after hearing her soft and painful words and with that, he couldn't stop himself and confessed infront of her.