His Happieness

Darshan *

Finally , she accepted my love , finally the person whom i love , loves me back. She is something else ,i really love her and from now on i will Look after her . I won't let anyone hurt her ,not even that monster akash , i will show him now how to respect a woman and let him learn a lesson for sure. The man like him are not safe for our country. I will Love noor so much that she will forget her worst past , i will Love her with all my heart and this is promise to myself. Hmm.but before akash will land to India I want to do sometging for noor , Yes i want to express my love . Though i have confessed to her but it was not in a good way , i want to make her feel special and for that i know what i have to do 

" Hello , Noor?

"Darshan ?, why you are calling me late night ? "

" Is this a way to talk to your boyfriend? "

" Darshan , you know how the situations are in my home . My inlaws are there ,i cannot talk to you everytime openly "

" Noor , i know the situations but i really Do miss you ."

" Darshan , we just met yesterday ?

" Ya but , i...i want to spend some quality time with you , Can you come to me tommarrow , i have something special for you "

" No Darshan , i can't I really cannot please try an understand ? "

" Noor , i know even you want to spent some time with me trust me i won't take too much of your time and once that monster will come , i completly have no chance "

" Mr. You are talking about my husband , you better behave yourself "

" Noor , just make sure one thing , he don't deserves to be your husband and from now on just don't consider him infront of me as your husband , do you get that ? "

" Acha baba , Sorry, chill i was just joking , okay fine i will come , Text me the place okay? "

" Yeahh , greatt I love you and i will send you the details , Okay bye now i have to prepare , Take care "

"Byee , "

Noor *

He is super cute , when he get jelous . I so love  seeing him happy but will this happiness will be forever ? , i really dont know about our future , i even dont know if i am doing it right or wrong ? , What will happen when akash will know about this ? He won't leave darshan , he will destroy him , Why ? Why i confessed to him. being with me he"ll just ruin his own life its not good for him . He don't deserves a girl like me.I really don't know why can't understand ,he is innocent and good hearted guy i should not do this to him , i will talk to him tommarow about this matter .