The Letter

"i ...i havee to cook dinner "  she excused herself from darshan
" Noor , He called Out
But she didn't turned back
She straightly went to her room and started crying silently behind the closed doors .she was sobbing hard, she felt weak , she felt numb , she needed someone to hold her hand but she was helpless
Darshan felt bad for her , he felt a pain and he thought he made noor cry , he knew she is crying
He went towards noor's room, He went there and again called out her but she was not replying

Noor***

What is happening with me? I can't tell anyone how much stressed i am feeling. I don't even want to do this to darshan,he is not at any falut but still he is getting pain from me.Thats what i can do nothing else i can give .I don't want to behave like this to the Man Who has Pure heart , i really don't want to be this much rude to Darshan but i had To, I had to Darshan, I am so sorry.

Noor has been sobbing hard from long time. From the time darshan asked her that quetion she is crying , she didnt wanted to run like this but she had to because she cannot show her weak side to him .Darshan has left the place even he didnt met akash , he just went away from there But he has decided that he won't be going easily , he wrote a little letter for noor and left it on noor's door.Noor got the letter when she opened  her room's door to check outside if everything is fine.

" I am sorry Noor , i have again hurted you but trust me i just wanted you to share your feelings .I can sense there is something wrong with you.I won't ask it again i promise but please don't stop talking to me at least we can be friends, right?.I am really Sorry Once again .I really Am.Please forgive me and give me another chance.I am writing my number Here if you want like talking to me please Do contact me.I"ll be glad to know that you forgiven me - Darshan Raval "

After reading this messege she smiled , yes she smiled , how sweet of Darshan to understand her feelings , she felt relief that finally someone is understanding her instead of judging and giving their opinions, she Was happy but she couldn't do anything she even  cannot be a friend of him.It will just ruin him because he don't know about akash till yet , he won't leave him if he"ll get to know this.She felt sorry for darshan, She Was helpless She has to maintain a distance from Darshan just to Save HIM.