The truth revealed

"So you do like me" Minho smirked. What do I do now? "I uh" I couldn't get any words out, I turn to chuck who has a cheesy smile, watching us. Not gonna lie In a nice way he was making it even more awkward just sitting there and I could tell Minho felt the same way. "Meet me behind the council hall in 30 minutes," he says as he walks off smirking. I turn to Chuck who still has his wide cheesy smile and his fists to his chin holding on to each other. "What just happened," I asked Chuck. "he likes you isn't it obvious" this time I wasn't so sure he was wrong. I got ready, not that I had anything to do. When the time passed Chuck walked out in front of me as I closed the hut door. Chuck walks off to Newt, unsure of what he was telling him but I have a feeling it was something to do with me and Minho. I jogged over to the council hall trying not to make it suspicious and to make sure nobody distracted me so I wasn't late.

I took a deep breath before walking behind the council to see Minho surprisingly standing there, when I said surprisingly I mean I didn't think he was gonna show up. I know I look like a nervous wreck and I didn't know what to say. "Y/n" as soon as Minho started talking my chest went tight. "Is it true what I heard in your hut?" he asked nervously. I took a moment to answer. "Ye- Yes" I somehow managed to stutter out. He smiles looking down for a moment and then backs up taking a step forward so we aren't even 2 feet apart. "Y/n I have liked you since I first laid eyes on you when I came out of the maze," he said stepping closer and taking my hands. "I've liked you since then too" I spoke a bit more clearly this time. I've been in the glade less than a week and I already have massive feelings for a guy who likes me back. "Y/n if this is too soon tell me but, will you be my girlfriend," he says looking at me in the eyes. I smile looking down for a second then back up into his eyes. "No," I say sarcastically but his face changes into a frown. "I'm joking of course love" I laugh. "Really" he looks at me with his surprised expression. I laugh looking at him "yes" I smile. He lifts me in the air and spins me around like I'm as light as a feather. "I'm sorry I just didn't expect you to say yes," he said laughing. "It's fine I liked it" I laugh. "I told you you'd be together by the end of the week," Newt says coming around the corner. He gives us a fright, confused for a moment about how he knew where we were, and then, "Chuck told you didn't he?" I asked. "If your gonna tell anyone anything don't tell chuck" he laughed. He walks over hitting Minho on the shoulder. "I'm happy for you mate" Newt smiles hugging him. "Thank you for making our boy happy," Newt says to me hugging me next. We walk out, Minho holding my hand and Newt behind us smiling. Alby walks over to us. "Your finally official then," he says smiling. "Yeah" Minho laughs. "I'm happy for you both, I'll tell you what, we'll have another bonfire tonight to celebrate the first couple in the glade," Alby says as he walks off to tell the others. "Well that went well," Newt says. "Come on let's get ready for the bonfire" Minho says. Nobody would know why we are having the extra bonfire until it happened. I got ready slipping into my nicer clothes, even though all 3 sets weren't fashionable, but we're in the middle of a maze with a metal box bringing up our clothes, weapons and equipment monthly that get hand washed in a water bucket and hung up on a piece of wire, we aren't going to get the most expensive brand of clothes in the new section, it's going to be the old clothes in the scrap yard corner or a careless charity shop. I put on this long red tank top that tucked into a darker pair of blue ripped jeans. My beanie on my head and my long blonde hair washed and left down. It was time to tell everybody about me and Minho. As I open the door ready to leave, Minho's standing there with a bunch of wild mixed colour flowers held together with two tight elastic bands. "Awe thank you" I smiled at his cute gesture before taking the flowers off him, placing them in a bucket I for some reason had on my bedside unit, I poured a jug of water from the bathroom into the pot to keep the flowers wet until I got back. I walk out the door putting my hand out waiting for him to take it, and he takes it instantly.

We get to the bonfire with few people seeing us as we went around the back by the log we sat by at the first bonfire. We sat there laughing at the already drunk boys dancing around the fire. After about 40 minutes Alby jumps up standing by the fire after turning the music down. I had a feeling it was to announce the news and not to my surprise I was right. "I know you are all confused as to why we are having another bonfire, well the reason to that is-" not being able to finish his sentence Chuck interrupts. "Minho and Y/n are together" he shouts out loud. Again Alby doesn't like people talking over him but he couldn't help laugh at Chuck for that. "Should we go up?" I ask Minho. "Why not," he says as he takes my hand taking the lead to the middle of the bonfire while everyone cheers as we come out. After a few minutes, the music turns back on at maximum volume and Minho turns to me. "Could I have this dance princess?" he says smirking. I tilt my head up laughing before saying "sure" he takes my hand and spins me around, soon enough most of the boys had a dancing partner mocking us joking around. Fry dancing with Chuck, Jeff dancing with Clint and even Alby dancing with Newt dancing in circles. After a while, we got tired and decided to go and sit down resting on the log, closer than before. We talked about what we'd do if we got out of the maze and laughed about our imaginative stories that we knew would never happen even if we did get out of the maze. I started to get tired as I moved closer to Minho resting my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. Without realising I fell asleep on him, I'm not sure how I managed to fall asleep with all the loud music but it had been a busy day. I woke up around 2 hours later somehow under my quilt in my bed. Looking around my room I saw Minho gazing out the window. "What happened," I ask yawning. He turns around and smiles at me. "You fell asleep on me which I didn't mind but you got cold so I carried you back to your hut, I didn't wanna leave you so I've been staring out the window for the last 20 minutes. "I'm so sorry" I say to him. He laughs "it's fine, I enjoyed carrying you back" he smiles. "Well I better get back-" I interrupt him. "No" Thinking about what I was going to say next was a big shot but I took it." he looks at me and chuckles "what" I sat up in bed "don't leave," I say with puppy eyes. I lift the blanket over waiting for him to come over and cuddle me. He smirks looking at me, takes his t-shirt off, then he runs and piles into bed making me laugh. After getting comfy, I cuddle into him, my head on his chest with his arms around me, one playing with my hair and the other around my waist. How could things get any better I thought as we both accidentally fall asleep, me falling asleep first but still somehow feeling him kiss me on the head before he drifts off to sleep.