Part 61: Love making

As the title says it. It's their wedding night. Hope you all liked it. It might be a short one.
But thank you guys for everything❤️❤️❤️
You guys are wonderful and the comments are the best❤️❤️

Hope you will enjoy it.
————————-

They had to separate due to lack of oxygen so Ranbir moved down to her neck. He knew by now where was her sweet spot and directly kissed her there.
Prachi's hand went at the back of his neck pulling him even closer to her.
Ranbir moved further down and kissed her collarbones bit made sure to avoid the cuts.
He kissed around them.

Prachi brought his face back to her and kissed him. This kiss was more passionate compared to the first one.
He backed her off till the bed and laid her down. He was continuing his sweet assault oh her neck. 
Ranbir's hands traced down her body and went to the hem of the shirt.
He lift it up and removed it. He kissed her lips once again and then moved down her chin. He continued to kiss from the valley of her chest till her belly button.
Prachi closed her eyes feeling goosebumps all over her body. She pulled him up and once again connected their lips.
They switched their position and Prachi was straddling him.
Prachi leaned in and kissed his cheeks and jawline.
She moved to his neck and was returning the favour that he did on her neck. She wanted to give him marks as he did to her on numerous occasion. 
Ranbir:"My wife.... Is becoming more bold."
Prachi stopped at once. She looked at him.
Ranbir:"i didn't mean you to stop. Please continue."
He pulled her in and captured her lips. He again switched their position so that he was on top of her.
They consummated once again this time being officially each others.

During the night:
Ranbir was stroking Prachi's hair while she was laying on his chest.
He was lost in his thoughts.
Prachi looked at him.
Prachi:"what are you thinking?"
Ranbir:"my dream became reality. I have whatever i wished for. I can't even express how happy i am."

Prachi reached out and kissed his cheek.
"And i promise you to try to keep that happiness forever."

Ranbir:"i love you."
Prachi:"i love you too." And once again she reached out and kissed his lips this time.

Ranbir:"looks like my chikchiki wants a second round of love making. This time, we should plan the baby."
Prachi lightly hit his chest and hid her face.

Ranbir:"Prachi, i promise you that whatever happened today, will not happen again. I will always protect you."
Prachi:"i know you will. Even i will protect you.""
Ranbir, playing with her fingers:"really? How will you do that?"

Prachi:"i will just like i did that night."
Ranbir remembered the night where he made her believe that she was the one who beat those goons.
Ranbir:"ohh, right. You kicked their ass that night."
Prachi:"language." But she also laughed.

Prachi:"you do realise that i know you were the one who beat them, right?"
Ranbir looked at her.

Prachi:"i am not that dumb."
Ranbir:"then why did you flaunt it every time?"
Prachi:"because you would be so amused after that and i liked seeing you like that."

He looked at her surprised.
Ranbir:"i am impressed, Mrs Kohli."
He noticed the redness on her cheeks.
Ranbir:"you like it when you are being called Mrs Kohli."
She nodded proudly.
Prachi:"A title that I will proudly carry lifelong: Mrs Prachi Ranbir Kohli."

Ranbir smiled at her antics.

Ranbir, teasingly:"i love it. It shows that you are mine and mine only."
As they kept talking, Ranbir started teasing her at yhe same time. He was drawing on her belly with his finger tips.
The goosebumps started again on Prachi's side.
Prachi:"Mr Kohli, i don't think that you should continue that."
Ranbir:"why not?"
Prachi:"because then i won't be able to sleep."
Ranbir:"wedding night is not meant for sleep, it's meant for romance."
He was again climbed on top of her.
Ranbir:"tonight, it's just us."
He leaned it and came close to her lips.

Ranbir, whispering:"tonight and every other night."
And he leaned further kissing her.