1: The begining.

I looked around me with fake innocence as Blake, playing along, walked in the room first while holding my hand to lead me after him.

I closed the door behind me and leaned my back on it as he came closer to kiss me slowly. I didn't put up any resistance when I followed him and grabbed the edge of his t-shirt, pretending I was about to take it off but all I really wanted was to play and flirt.

Blake did not play or hesitate when he broke the kiss to take off my shirt and then put his lips against mine once again. It was sweet, soft and a little delicate, especially when his hands came into contact with my body. It seemed shy even after three years of relationship.

"Are you a hundred percent sure we're home alone, B?" I asked when he kissed my neck and caressed it with his nose.

"Absolutely. My parents are picking up some relatives at the airport and taking them home. They'll take a while to come back." He looked at my eyes. "We can make all the noise we want." He carried me and took me to bed, but he stayed still in front of me, so each one of us took off their own clothes.

Despite having been in a relationship for three years, I hadn't met his parents yet but he did meet my father and my brothers, especially because one of them was a good friend of his for a few years.

Blake always told me that his parents were very conservatives, stricts and reserved, that he only 'was allowed' to introduce them to someone who could be his future wife and not 'just a girlfriend', so that was the reason I hadn't had met them yet.

I tried to understand it since we didn't know what the future could bring us and I was okay with that, but he had promised that I would meet them soon which meant that he did want a future with me.

Going back to the moment, we both were already naked on his bed.

He silently moaned with the caress of my hands, with every kiss of my lips over his body, with every touch of my skin on his..., but I thought it was boring to do the same thing over and over, especially when I was the one doing all of this to him.

We used to do the same posture in the same careful and romantic way all the time. 

I couldn't deny that I liked to do it like that every once in a while, but I got tired and bored of doing it that way, even though I knew it was the way Blake was; he didn't like to innovate at all or break the routine or 'get wild'.

He didn't, but I did.

That was the reason I changed position and stayed on top of him. He was surprised and tried to change back again to stay on top of me to do it his way, as usual, but I shook my head and held his hands over his head.

I moved my body over his hips until I remained on his crotch. I sat down on it little by little, slowly, making it enter gently so I could adapt to the feeling of having him inside in this new posture.

I held his hands tighter when I felt comfortable enough to move myself the way I wanted; faster, harder, deeper, wilder.

Blake did not move at all, not even grabbing my waist or hips or any other part of my body when I let go of his hands. He didn't even kiss me or touch me or do anything at any moment.

The only thing he did was to try and keep back some moanings because of his pride and because he wasn't a guy who moaned out loud. He closed his fist grabbing the sheets and climaxed several minutes before me. I didn't stop moving until I climaxed too.

I was on birth control. I had to take a pill every morning together with my breakfast, so we didn't have to use any other type of physical protection in these cases. I knew none of us had a disease or something we could spread to each other.