Prologue

Yamihle Dlamini a young independent Xhosa woman born in Cape Town recently moved to Durban,after being forced into being in an arranged marriage with her bestfriend's older brother Busani Bhengu a typical Zulu man who is also an arrogant businessman.

Yamihle is forced into a marriage by her parents because of their greed.She doesn't have a relationship with her parents because in their eyes she's not always good enough.

Yamihle doesn't know that she's marrying her bestfriend Ndalo's brother since she has never met Ndalo's family nor has she been to Durban before.She met Ndalo at UCT as they both were studying to be lawyers.Even though they're different in every sense they hit it off the first time they met.Yamihle is the shy,humble and kind hearted kind of girl she's introverted whereas Ndalo is loud,wild and a very extroverted person.

Yamihle has 4 siblings Bandile 34,Siyolise 28,Akhona 22 and Ayamkela 19 and she's the middle child and is 25 years of age her family is kinda rich,Yamihle also doesn't have a great relationship with her siblings except two of them her older brothers Bandile the first born and Siyolise who have been by her side and supported her through thick and thin and has been more of a parent more than her own parents and as for the other sibling ,Akhona and Ayamkela...well....she's not close to them.Akhona and Ayamkela are the spoilt brats and they hate her due to what their parents hatred towards her and as for Siyolise her brother they're  close but he is hardly at home he doesn't get along with their parents because of how they treat his sister and he lives with his girlfriend Zubenathi they get along very well with Yamihle.

Bandile is an Architect,Siyolise an IT specialist....well the girls Akhona and Ayamkela are studying fashion

This is the story of Yamihle Dlamini becoming Mrs Bhengu and her journey with the Bhengus.....