Chapter 19

He continues eating me I'm now a moaning mess and damn his tongue works wonders I feel his finger going inside of me and I moan louder he starts finger fucking me I don'tknowhow many times I have cummed I'm drained right now yho...

Me:ahhhhhh baby....

He adds another finger and ohh god this pleasure is getting too much for me now he continues finger fucking me and I feel my climax building up

Me:Busani ahhhh I can't.....its too much

I try moving away from him and he is not budging dammit

Him:Buseka open your legs and stop moving marniie

Me:its too much baby

His grip gets tied around my thighs and continues until I reach my climax I release in his mouth and I'm already drained he takes off his boxers and gets and on top of me and starts tapping his dick on my clit and ohh my....he is teasing me right now he wants me to beg....

Me:baby please

Him:please what mkami(my wife)

Me:please put it in ngcolosi

Him:mawusisho mama

He puts it in and lord have mercy this guys is big I feel my walls expanding to accommodate his length he pushes in more and I feel it now that...that's as deep as he can go but I feel him pushing it more....

Me:baby you're already deep

Him:baby please let me put all of it in just this once

Me:no baby....ahhhh

He doesn't let me finish he thrusts in deeper I try to move but he is not budging

Me:Ngcolosi bandla take some out

Him:ushisa kamnandi mama

He starts moving and I'm sure he wants to kill me sana yhoo

Me:baby you're going to hurt the baby

He tenses up and takes some out and starts moving again now I'm starting to enjoy it we carry on and we do it the the whole night and I'm so tired and drained but Busani doesn't want to stop he fucks me till I pass out.....

            ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The following day

《Busani》
••••••••••••••••

My name is Busani Bhengu I'm 34 years of age married to Yamihle Buseka Bhengu I own a chain of hotels and clubs and I have two companies and construction company and an architectural company I have 5 siblings Smiso 32,Lubanzi 30,Buhle 28,Ndalo 26 and Sli 19 I know I didn't treat Mihle the way I should have in the beginning of our marriage it's just that I first met her parents and I didn't get a good impression of them and I saw her sisters after that and I knew that they were gold diggers and I didn't give her a chance and get to know her that was my biggest mistake however I'm happy that she gave another chance now we are happy and are expecting I'm going to be a father even though we lost the other twin god gave us a chance to be parents again....Mihle is an amazing,independent ambitious woman I have fallen deeply in love with her and at first I just saw a kid because of the 9 years age gap but she's so matured.....

I wake up and kiss my beautiful wife she's still passed out let me let her rest for while I get up and go to the bathroom I take a shower and brush my teeth and I make my way out of the room quietly making sure not to wake my wife up and head downstairs I get there everyone is having breakfast Ndalo is looking at me honestly after what happened we lost our bond I'm not going to say I hate her because I don't and she's my younger sister but I don't see her the way I used to and our BOND has been broken I don't think it will be the same....