Chapter 1

My life has changed drastically just in a few hours and as always the reason for my sadness is my parents sometimes I don't know why they hate me so much.All I ever wanted was for them to accept me as their daughter and be proud of every achievement I do....but hey what do I get...humiliation and insults however it has gotten to the point where I'm numb to those insults they throw at me day in day out.

Sometimes I wish something happens to them and they die but I know that's wrong.And also don't get me wrong I love my parents but they just know how to ruin every chance I get at being happy.

Today I was at work I was happy because I had just won one of the public and complicated case and I was ready to celebrate.I had called my 3 favourite people on this earth Bandile, Siyolise and Ndalo and I told them about it before it could even break the news and social media and they were happy for me but mommy dearest and daddy dearest decided to ruin it.

I was called and told that there is a family meeting and I was wondering what it could be about.....

Ohh hey sorry....I didn't get to fully introduce myself.I am Yamihle Dlamini 25 years of age and a lawyer I was born and bred in Cape Town,I have 4 siblings and I have both of my parents very much alive and kicking and a very amazing bestfriend Ndaloentle Bhengu I'm very content with my life and I thank God for everything even though my parents hate me along with some of my siblings.

Well as I was saying I went to my parents house or should say mansion....whatever but heyy

                       ●●Flashback●●

I get home if I can call it that because to me it doesn't feel like it anymore but heyy.....I have arrived I get.....