Chapter 17

The ceremony is going great so far Ndalo looks so lost Buhle and Sli don't want to talk to her and everyone that knows what happened is avoiding her and she's hurt I can see that I kinda feel bad for her however she took something special and its6really going to be hard for me to forgive her....I see her walking towards me as I'm sitting under a shade on my phone I wonder what she wants...she finally gets to me and I look at her..

Ndalo:hi Yaya

Me:hi Ndaloentle I think I told you not to call me that

Ndalo:ohh yeah sorry....

She looks away and doesn't say anything for a while

Me:how long are you going to stand in front of me Ndaloentle

Ndalo:I'm sorry I just wanted us to talk

Me:get a chair and sit down then we can talk

She goes and gets a chair and comes and sits in front of me...

Me:start talking

Ndalo:I'm sorry Yamihle I know that I changed after you got married to my brother the reason being is that I got jealous Yaya...I mean Yamihle I got jealous because you have everything in Varsity everything was easy for you..yoh were passing and now you have a high paying job and as for I'm so close to being fired because I'm slacking off you're are married and are expecting a baby on the way I'm older than you and you have achieved more than me and you have been the one more focused than me I started befriending Amanda because I saw that when you are out of the picture I wouldn't have much of a problem with her and I wouldn't see her as a competition because she has always wanted money from Busani and was as goal driven as you are I just let jealousy   get the better of me I'm sorry and in that process I lost you and I'm the reason you lost my niece or nephew I know sorry won't bring your baby back I just want you to know that I'm so so sorry...

I by then I was crying and she was too I don't have a response for what she just said...

Me:are you done??

Her:yes....

I nod and stand up and start walking to my room I get into my room and start crying Busani walks in...

Him:baby are you okay??

Me:.......

Him:baby what did Ndalo say to you??

Me:baby I dont want to talk about it please hold me

He cuddles me I cry till I fall asleep so jealousy drove Ndalo to do all this wow...