Elizabeth

He was my penguin, I know corny right? I say penguins Because penguins find their soulmate and they're with that bird FOREVER! I had found my soul mate, the peace to my madness.... I took his scars and kissed his crimes. I reconnected with Don after, he had been in prison for a few years. We got back together and it was like we were never apart... My problem with Don is I wanted to save him from the streets. Man was he heavy in the streets, helloooo he had just got out. Long story short met when I was 18, he was put away and told me to live my life because I was young. Fast forward to 2015 and it was like we never separated. Our connection and chemistry was everything. He had turned my dark days to light. And surprisingly he called my crazy wild ass his peace!!! HIS PEACE ME?! I'm like a rollercoaster with no locks. He ended up going back to prison and finished out his time, and of course I was there for him took 12 hour car rides. But I also fucked up, I got pregnant. I thought to my self I'm not use to this life, I want him home with me. I love him and in love with him. After all my fuck ups he forgave me! Forgave me and loved me unconditionally. He was finally released and I wanted nothing but the best for him, willing to set up businesses for him and get him job for fellons. He was just so deep into the streets I couldn't pull him out. But I loved him so much and craved him and his love I couldn't fall back. I didn't wanna fail him again. We shortly broke up after I lost my mother. And it was an ugly break up, I barely call my self out my own name but I was bitch to him. 4 months later he was gone! He was removed from this earth. Never went to the funeral or the grave.... I'm ready but I'm not ready. I feel like I failed him yet again...
How I miss you my love.