Nathalie

When you have had enough, you've had enough... I was married along time to an unfaithful man. My happiness and mental was going down the drain... two years before our marriage ended I had, had enough. I said fuck it, he wanna cheat. I'm let him cheat in peace and I'm do the same thing and be happy. So I met Quan, mannnnn I loved me some Quan. We were both in the same situation, he was going through a divorce when we met. Judge me if you want. He was such a rush, he understood the hurt and pain. Made up for everything I was going through. My ex noticed a change in my emotions and how happy I started becoming. ... I don't think he was smart enough to catch on. Hell we would all be at events together and my ex husband wouldn't put two and two together. Hell one night I left the bar with Quan, and "drove his car home". Victor my ex was absolutely clueless, he was like yeah drive his car home etc.... So I did just that. At that point I became fearless and loved the rush, at times I would wait for him to go to sleep, and I would leave out the house and be right in the parking lot with Quan.... Those moments nothing else mattered but him and that rush. I left like I mattered, and what made it better is Quan actually cared about my feelings, emotions and well being, showed it through his actions. But we both knew what it was. He will forever be my favorite high...