Suffering/Meeting

(The picture above is Scarlet. The armor is because she works for Karl, who, as you probably know, always makes some of his Lycan army wear armor.)

        I felt my head hit the stone wall hard, everything around me blurring and turning black, blood dripping down my face, as my ribs were repeatedly kicked by boots, my organs feeling as if they were liquefying from the sheer force of the kicks. I knew better than to try and fight back, the reminders of the times I had tried visible on my skin, the scars shining in the flickering lights, and merely just stayed silent, curling in on myself to try and protect my body from being too broken. "YOU FUCKING USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! I TOLD YOU TO KILL THOSE ASSHOLE VILLAGERS! YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!"

        Lord Heisenberg's words echoed in my ears, every one followed by a punch or a kick, the taste of copper strong in my mouth, and I sighed, knowing better than to let the tears I was holding back fall. He'd told me to kill a few villagers who had killed one of his favorite Lycans, but the couple in question had a baby, and I hadn't wanted to make the poor kid an orphan like me, so, knowing full well what would happen to me, I gave them a warning, and let them go. You're probably wondering how the hell I got into the situation I was in, but the truth is, I don't really know. I couldn't remember anything before waking up inside the factory as an infant, but I knew that my parents were dead, or else I wouldn't have ended up stuck as a fucking servant to Lord Head-Up-His-Ass Karl Heisenberg.

If I knew what was good for me, I would do what I was told when I was told to do it, or I would be punished severely, as I was being right then. After eighteen years, I had given up on any thoughts of escape, and being the gorgeous twenty year old woman I was, I had learned that some unpleasant shit came with being held captive in a den of wolf men and a cruel masochistic tyrant of a man, and I was pretty certain that I would never be able to have kids after all I had gone through. Not that I wanted kids, you know.. Because who the fuck would want their children to grow up the way I had? Never seeing the outside world unless Heisenberg sent me out to kill something, or through the barred windows in my shitty excuse for a room, never knowing love or friendship, or ever having been touched by anyone else had made me pretty much terrified of seeing another person, let alone giving birth to anyone.

I was focusing on those thoughts as I was beaten into a bloody pulp, distracting myself from the agony the best I could, knowing one small noise would get me sent to what I called "The Pit". It was a terrifying dark hole in the ground in the middle of the den, and when I was put down there, it was pitch black, and I couldn't see an inch in front of my face. But I was never alone.. Something could always be heard growling and stomping around down there with me, but I had yet to figure out what the fuck it was, and a bit scared to find out. I was dragged out of my thoughts by Heisenberg lifting me up by the collar of my shirt, his eyes glaring into mine from under his sunglasses. "Go fucking clean yourself up, you disgusting bitch! We're having company tonight! As much as I tried to weasel out of it, my fucking "siblings" and Mother Miranda are coming here, so you'd better do what you're told!"

I shuddered, never having actually met the other Lords or Miranda before, but had heard of them from Heisenberg, and from the books I had snuck out of his workshop from time to time, and knew that if he beat me senseless for a small mistake, there was no way they would let me mess up once, without tearing out my throat or something. I sighed, and muttered, "Yes, Lord Heisenberg", before practically crawling to my room, shutting the door. Or, well, I shut the curtain I used as a door, anyway.. Lowly people like me weren't given the right to have a real one, because we might get a big head and want other shit, too.

        I tugged off my clothes, shaking from the pain, but bit my tongue to keep quiet, not wanting to get into even more trouble, and hissed as I saw the bruises and cuts all up and down my body. He had done a good number on me that time, and I was lucky to even be moving, though I had learned to force myself to move through any amount of pain, knowing I wouldn't be able to get out of working, able to move or not. I used a dirty washcloth, dipping it into a bowl of ice cold water, and scrubbed myself clean the best I could, using a bit of soap. That was the only kind of bath I was allowed to have, and had never once seen whatever the fuck a bathtub was, and when I was done, I tugged on the long sleeved shirt I was given, holes all over it, dirt stains covering the surface, and my pants, which were in the same condition, then used a brush to brush my ratty blonde hair, making sure to cover my left eye and side of my face.

          I let all my bravery fade away as I sat on the thin blanket on the cold floor I used as a bed, and curled up, shivering, hot tears sliding down my face. I wanted to escape- I wanted to get the hell out of that place, and never look back. I mean, I didn't really have anywhere to go, and I'd probably freeze to death outside, but anywhere was better than that personal Hell I lived in, day after day. Even dying would be better than the shit I was forced to go through hour after hour, and maybe I could even meet my parents wherever I ended up. I desperately tried to use the non-holey parts of my clothes to hide certain areas of my skin, not wanting anyone to see them. There were reasons I hid those areas, and anyone seeing them at all always hurt me so badly..

         I instantly wiped my tears, as a Lycan stormed into the room, and stood up, shaking slightly, but held still, as his furry hands wrapped a strong leather collar around my throat, his claws nicking my skin, and felt hot blood drip down my neck. I nearly choked, as he yanked on the leash attached to my collar, my head snapping forward, and quietly stumbled after him, keeping my eyes on the floor, as I was led to one of the wider rooms, only raising my eyes, after my leash was tied to a strong metal pipe. Chairs had been somehow set around the room, and a podium of some kind had been fashioned from metal and stone, and four figures turned their heads towards me, causing me to tremble slightly with fear.

         There was a very tall woman, dressed all fancy, her golden eyes peering at me curiously from under her hat, as she smoked a cigarette, a giant fish man made a gurgling noise as his black eyes looked at me, a woman with wings and a bird mask peered at me in confusion and shock, and finally, a woman dressed all in black holding a doll seemed to glance at me, though due to the veil her face was hidden under, I couldn't tell for sure. I nearly leapt out of my skin, as Heisenberg sat in a chair beside me, and shouted at me, "What the fuck are you staring at? You have no reason to look at them! Keep your eyes to yourself, or you'll get an ass beating again. Understood?" I swallowed hard, and nodded, before lowering my eyes to the floor again.

         Silence stretched on for a few minutes after that, and then, a cold, angry voice spoke. "Heisenberg, where did you find such a child?? And what on Earth have you done to her?" Heisenberg chuckled, then replied, "None of your business, you super sized bitch. You have your own little servants to play with, so don't even think about touching Scarlet. What I do with her is my fucking business, not yours!" A louder female voice shouted, "Silence! Heisenberg, I believe you have stolen property with you, do you not? You took something that belongs to me! How dare you, you foolish child?! I would know that face and those eyes anywhere.. You have stolen my child!" Shocked gasps sounded throughout the room, and I was confused. Her child?

        I looked up again, and saw the woman in the bird mask peel the mask off, a blonde haired beauty beneath it, her green eyes seeming to pierce into my soul. "I- What?" My head snapped to the side, my vision going blurry, as Heisenberg's fist collided with my face. "Shut the fuck up! All of you are going to regret it if you take her away! Now get the hell out of here!" I heard other shouting voices, but couldn't tell who it was, my body finally just giving out, and then, I felt sharp claws drag me off across the rocky floor, finding myself in darkness..