This is nothing?!

After fishing the picture Izuku used the shared printer to print it out and went to place it out somewhere as it was in the bet, he was lucky that he didn't get the one to dress up in Hello Kitty clothes. He wanted to be invisible to most as he did it, but just his luck, Uraraka was there and offered to help him stick it there. They worked together and Uraraka was quiet until it was secured on the wall.

"Deku-kun!" She started " This looks really great" She praised it with amazement dancing in her eyes" Where did you learn to edit like this?" She questioned curiously with a slight blush while looking at it.

" Oh, you know... " Izuku started awkwardly " practise" he said and Uraraka left it be. He went back into his room to do his homework, but switched his computer on to just calm down a bit. It felt weird to show others what he can do especially after all that time he kept it to himself. He looked at his old works for nostalgia and thought about where he started. He made pictures of All Might's body with his head on it and Bakugo's head on a dog's body, yelling boom, boom, bark and then he got to the point where he made the couple's pictures and now that he knew that Aizawa was one of the couple it just hit him that he and Present Mic with too much possibility are the couple who cared about him and with too much possibility will see his work about them in the common room.

He also looked at his messages from them, they had inquired about his day, they have been doing it for a while. After he started talking to them again after that voice message. They acted like they cared and were often trying to make him talk about how he is if his new school (he never confirmed he got into UA) treats him right and if he needs help in anything, they are always saying that they will be there for him no matter what. He is just scared if their opinion will stay the same after they got to know who he is. With that in mind he told them about a lost bet and a new project that got hung up by him and a classmate, and left it be, it was only 10PM and they talked until the couple said they need to check on the kids they are teaching and they will be right back it was somewhere around 11PM, after that Izuku switched off the lights and pretended he is asleep if Aizawa is really the Aizawa who he was talking to then he will soon come to check on him and his classmates. He heard Aizawa going around his floor to check on everyone before the lights out and he heard as he opened and closed the other's doors on his floor. He heard his own opening up as Aizawa looked around, seeing his 'sleeping form' which was him under the covers. The covers had been pulled off from his head and he heard and felt his bed shift as Aizawa sat next to his head. This is not normal, but nice, Izuku thought as Aizawa placed his hand on his head and petted his head. Running his hand through his curls like a cat's fur, yup he is definitely the man he was talking to online.

"Problem Child, you should sleep too" Aizawa murmured quietly, how did he know he was awake?! Izuku in his surprise opened his eyes and looked at his teacher, surprise coming through in every in of his face while his teacher still petted his hair calmly and he felt a bit of sleepiness get to him and he yawned "I'm one of the most sleep deprived people, Problem Child" What is with that name? He started calling him that a few weeks ago after they had moved into the dorms, and it just feels like he is a different person compared to the one he was chatting with and said he would be by his side... Okay, not a different person, but it feels like he is different from his online persona and his real life" Of course I can see through that if you try to fake sleeping. There's school tomorrow " a pause while he looked at his watch " Today, you should get some rest" He said, wait it is already 12 AM? He was really talking too much to the couple... wait does that mean he made Aizawa late to check up on his class?! " If you sleep in during my class I'm expelling you kid, Good Night" Aizawa said lastly with just placing an out of place curl back behind his ear, tucking it there with a fond smile?! and getting up. Looking over him, with not the usual stoic expression, but a softer kinder face and tucking him into his plain blanket. His hair was in a ponytail Izuku noted, weird to see him like this. Wait, was that a joke he made or was he serious?