Friendly Chats

Brittany was quiet the entire time we spent in the trailer.She still had her Disney music playing and would occasionally ask if I wanted to change the music or if I needed anything.She hummed along to a few songs and still wouldn't look at me but I didn't expect her to until she was ok with it.

I told her a little about myself while sitting still for what felt like forever.She let me take stretch and bathroom breaks so I wouldn't be bored just to be nice. She playfully slapped my hand and giggled as she moved it away every time I tried to touch my hair or makeup.

She was starting to relax a little when her phone started vibrating which made her tense back up.She quickly checked the caller ID and hung up before putting her phone away.Her phone pinged with a new message as soon as she put it down so she checked it then immediately swiped it away and put her music back on.She looked sad and a bit hurt but I didn't want to pry into her life and make her upset more.

She noticed me looking worried so she shook her head and put on a small smile as she got back to work.She didn't say anything after that so I decided not to ask.She seemed so tensed and upset when she did my hair and makeup but I didn't want to pry into her business.I sat there and let her work her magic and before I knew it she was all done with me.

"I'm finished Seb you can look but please don't touch or mess it up.Try not to let Chris mess it up or touch it either cause I heard he's the flirty adult child on set.He likes joking around and collecting phone numbers if I'm not mistaken." I looked in the mirror and loved what I saw.My hair was so soft and fluffy yet slicked back and patted down at the same time.My makeup complemented all my good qualities and made my baby blue eyes sparkle a little.

"I love it doll thank you so much.I promise not to let Chris destroy my look that you generously put together in only four hours. Thanks for the music and how nice you've been to me.I've never met someone as sweet as you but I have to go to set now so see you later ok." We traded numbers so we could keep in touch in case of an emergency or if she just needed someone to talk to.She waved at me and started cleaning up the supplies as I left and went to meet Chris down at the set.

"Hey Seb looking good as usual.Man your crew member is a genius I mean the absolute flawlessness and skill is incredible.But on a more important note I have a few questions for you about your crew member.Is it a guy or a gal,if it's a gal is she pretty,can I have her number,do you have her number,would you be ok with me asking her out,and when can I get to meet her and know her so I can ask her out?"Chris bombarded me with questions as expected and of course tried to pump me for info on my crew member but I couldn't be mad cause of how entertaining it was to watch. Just wait until he finds out she's off limits to basically all the adults here unless they just wanna be friends.

"Slow down Chris one question at a time ok I promise I'll answer them all.She is a girl and she's really pretty,we did trade numbers,you can ask her for her number yourself,you can meet her but she's very shy and isn't comfortable talking to or being around a whole lot of people,no I wouldn't be ok with you asking her on a date because she's 13 going on 14 this Saturday so she's technically and legally underaged.I'll take you to meet her after we're done shooting for the day and she's a Disney music lover and possibly Disney movie lover. She didn't go head over heels crazy when she met me like most people do but she's friendly and just the nicest and sweetest kid ever.Some stuff she isn't comfortable talking about so if she doesn't want to talk about it don't push her to.She'll respect your privacy if you respect hers.No bananas,pineapples,watermelons, cherries,nuts,or oranges around her cause she's allergic.She isn't super talkative but that can change once she gets to know you and be comfortable around you.Don't make the same mistake I did and sneak up on her and scare her.She forgave me and said it was an accident cause her music was up loud.She doesn't make eye contact and tends to be nervous around people.She was nervous around me but overall she's sweet and nice and she knows your a flirty adult child who makes jokes and collects phone numbers.Her name is Brittany by the way and I think you two would get along pretty well.Your both really friendly so I don't see why you shouldn't like each other."

Chris stared at me in surprise and intrigue at how much I knew about her in the few hours I knew her.What mainly had him shocked was her age though. "Are you serious Seb,a 13 almost 14 year old did this impeccable job on you.Wow I have definitely got to meet her now. I promise to take it easy on all the crazy energy and thanks for the heads up about not scaring her or asking her out.I will definitely try to get her number but I won't push her to talk to me or open up about any touchy subjects.She seems pretty cool from what you've told me about her and I can definitely see her being friends with you and me with time of course. If her looks are anywhere near as incredible and flawless as her work on you then I can't wait to see her in person."

"Don't worry Chris I just know you'll love her when you meet her.She also told me not to let you mess up her hard work on my hair and makeup so not to let you touch it.I'm going to love working with her."We walked over to costume and wardrobe so we could pick up our costumes and put them on to shoot the first scenes of the movie today.

After we had our costumes on we went down to set and began shooting the first scenes of the movie.We stopped for a lunch break a few hours later so I decided now would be the perfect time to introduce Chris and Brittany. "Hey Chris come with me so I can introduce you to Brittany then we can go to the pizza parlor down the street for lunch."I didn't even have to ask twice because he was by my side and walking towards the trailers with me in no time.

"Ok let's go cause I really wanna see what girl does this good of a job on hair and makeup.My girl is good but yours is outstanding.Yes I already have my girls phone number too.I'm taking her out to dinner this Friday to say thanks for the hard work she puts into dealing with my childish and flirty energy during hair and makeup time.She is crazy cute too so that's a bonus.I bet she doesn't compare to your girl's beauty though."I just laughed with him as we walked and we reached my trailer in no time.

"Hey doll you still in here,I'm knocking this time so I don't scare you again.I have Chris with me cause he really wants to meet you and get your number.He knows not to ask you out cause your underaged and I already explained to him about the allergies and boundaries too. He promises to tone down the crazy energy and be chill.He won't be super pushy either or force you talk if you don't want cause he just wants to be friends but he knows that might take time and he's alright with that.It's alright if your nervous around him cause it doesn't bother him at all."

She opened the door a second later and let us inside.She looked at Chris for a split second then turned away."Hi Brittany I'm Chris Evans but you can just call me Chris.It's nice to meet you and Seb wasn't lying or over exaggerating when he said your really pretty.I'll take it easy on ya cause I know I can be a bit much at times. It's alright if you don't feel like talking much I can deal with that.If it's alright with you can I have your number please so we can keep in touch.I would love to get to know you more at your own pace.You don't have to worry about me being flirty cause I know to your underage but I will be childish sometimes but not all the time.I gotta say your work on Seb here is incredible though.Your better than any other crew member we've ever worked with and your also the youngest.Now I'm jealous Seb gets you all to himself during the movie and not me."

She blushed a deep shade of pink again and smiled a little bit.She wouldn't look him in the eyes and both me and Chris saw her shaky hands and feet tapping the floor really fast. "Hi Chris I'm Brittany and it's nice meeting you too.Thank you both for the compliments and yes we can trade numbers.We might see each other around set so we can get to know each other.Seb will have most of my attention but I'll make time for you too.I don't mind your childishness cause it's actually kinda funny to watch.We can be friends if your patient and give me time to warm up to you.I have deep seated trust and abandonment issues so it may take a while to get used to you but I can see us three being friends.You can ask me anything you want or come to me if you need anything cause I know my way around set."

Me and Chris both looked at her confused when she mentioned the trust and abandonment issues but didn't ask cause we didn't want to make her uncomfortable.They got along really well and traded numbers. She put her name as "Mental Nutcase" in both our phones which we didn't understand but I changed it to"Doll"in my phone and Chris changed it to"Cutie" in his phone.She said once we got to know her the phone contact name would make more sense.We asked if she wanted to go grab a pizza with us at the parlor down the street but she said she already had lunch.We respected her choice and left for lunch while she finished cleaning the trailer.
There's something different about her and I can't wait to find out what it is.