Elmer's Headache

The next day, Elmer was seen sleeping on the cafe couch with a look of red eyes indicating tiredness and a voice that was deep and dry.

"Goodness Doc. You look terrible." Bugs told Elmer. 

Elmer was partially listening even though his ears were red as his eyes.

Bugs passed a cup of coffee to sober Elmer. "Drink this, You'll feel better." Bugs told the man and Elmer drank the cup of coffee.

"Those Malaysian women. They really know how to party." Elmer said feeling slightly better.

Bugs snickered for a bit. "Did the women say anything else?" Bugs asked.

"Since that night. They've been nightmares about the ghost. They say they keep seeing its appearance in their worksite." Elmer answered.

"They said something else but I can't recall at the moment." Elmer said rubbing his forehead to soothe the headache.

"They also said something about Sylvester. Poor guy, He thinks the creature is after him."

Bugs understood and he nodded. "You need to talk some sense into him." Elmer told Bugs.

Elmer continued, "Just because he sees a woman who looks like the actress who played the part of an Orang Minyak. (Oil Creature) That doesn't mean that the ghost is after him." Elmer told Bugs.

Bugs knew where Sylvester was."He's out with Lola, I'll explore the forest. 

"Rest Well, Doc."Bugs told Elmer and he set off on his journey to the forest. 

When Bugs left the cafe, Elmer put on a pair of shades to rest his eyes.

"I found it!" a voice exclaimed. Penelope entered the cafe, She was looking for her friends. 

"Where's everyone?" Penelope asked looking at her surroundings.

"Out and about. Bugs went exploring." Answered Elmer with his hands making a pointing gesture to the exit.

"Really? Where?!" Penelope asked. "The Forest." Elmer told Penelope and she set off on her journey to find Bugs. 

With everyone out of the cafe, Elmer took his medication pills and he slept for a while before going back to work.