Clues to the Puzzle

Lola and Sylvester were out and about in Tune Town. She was explaining to Sylvester about the Malaysian culture.

"Before you start questioning me on how they manage when their English is very limited. apparently, our Malaysian friends have been taking English courses." Lola explained to him.

She explained. "The SMS on the phone, was sent by Maria's English teacher. Every weekend, The women would go to these English Courses.

(Flashback to English Class)

The Teacher was teaching the class how to speak English as the students/clients over there were foreigners.

"After the class, They would ask the teacher to help them send an SMS in English." - Lola's Voice

Lola concluded her findings. "The SMS that you received was from the teacher. Making corrections to any mistakes on the message." said Lola.

(End of Flashback)

"I see. So Maria will send a message in Malay and then her teacher will translate it into English so that Maria can understand the language." Sylvester remarked.

"Yes." Lola answered.

Lola and Sylvester continued walking. "Let's hurry. I want to know what she has to say." he added.

"I hope we're not dealing with the supernatural this time. Sylvester said walking to the female's house.

On the other side of Tune Town. Bugs was exploring the remains of the forest that was left deserted following the incident.

"Bugs! You forgot to call me." Penelope yelled from behind.

Bugs blushed three shades of red. "How'd you find me?" he asked.

"Elmer said you were in the forest." Penelope Answered. "How did you know?" Bugs asked.

"Common Knowledge: Malaysian workers like to hang out after work." Penelope told Bugs.

They saw the food spilled on the ground. "What's that on the ground?" Penelope questioned. "I see a portable cooker. But what did they cook?" she asked.

"It's Rice." Bugs answered.

Penelope packed the food into a ziplock bag. "I'll bring this to the lab." she said locking the rice in the plastic bag.

"This must be the food from the festival." Bugs said analysing the rice.

"What festival?" Penelope asked. "We go to the lab and I'll tell you." Bugs said and the two of them slowly made their way to the Research Facility to analyse the food.